The online racing simulator
Just A Ride Ban
(29 posts, started , go to first unread)
Just A Ride Ban
How many days does Just A Ride Server give the user a ban? (for crash/accident)
Man this thread is so interesting for me, I just have to make the first comment after almost 1,900 clicks on this crasher oneliner asking the oldest question in Live for Speed crashkid history Big grin

I currently run many research operations in terms of how powerful people in various communitys react on Content that might be more, or less relevant. Things I must know are click amounts, view times, the spread from the source to other places, release time relevance, longlivity... I could go on now with a huge textwall but im going to spare you at this point.

What I just want to say is... and excuse me for the language I use now... HOW the F.CK is a Crashkidoneliner of this magnitude able to generate almost 2k clicks in that short timeframe.

Since the Editor and Mod releases its nothing new to me, that LFS content even outperforms content from games like War Thunder with 150k users online 24/7 and Channels with up to Millions of people following.

The interest is there, and only few people know how powerful the community really is.

Yet this community only fails hard at one very important thing. The interest is there, the content spreads to places you wouldnt even think of, viewtimes naturaly explode, because interested racers want to see the actual race.

The only problem LFS content has at the moment is exactly what is happening on this thread.

People click the heck out of this meaningless oneliner question, a clickrate most real LFS content uploaders dream of to grow further.

Yet the community doesn´t reward it. Its the same thing as clicking this thread 2.000 times and noone says anything. Not even something stupid for like half a month.

The exact same reaction uploads with substance and real value for the Community get. People want to see it, click it and view it. Yet they are unable to do the one, but most important thing. Just click one button with their mouse and Like the **** thing, they were interested in anyways.

I will stop this very necessary little rant here now and will make one step forward and answer with my best ability to the topic of this thread Big grin

TO TOPIC:

Hey mate, I just have my own server project in the making atm which will be kind of the first serious Bike Racing 24/7 server in the very close future.

I already did a hand full test runs to get minor clues about the interest people have in a server like this.

These tests went very very well and I met lots of people on the server rather quick.

Heck and im sure you wouldn´t ever guess it. But literally the second dude that joined the first pure Bike Racing Server in the game kind of refused to stay on two wheels, because I had the vehicle options deactivated on purpose.

When I do things i do them 100%, so I also want to know the amount of stupid Im going to have to deal with.

Currently a guy on a pure Motorbike server, that is unable to stay on 2 wheels as well as refuses to put his 4 wheel vitals into my Motorbike first gets a nice warning ingame. 3 times. 1) nice. 2) still nice but serious. 3) the honest reality in his face.

The server is new, so even Idiots get 3 Chances atm.

However, if he subject fails the reality in his face thing, he gets a one day full ban and he just archieved the "was banned one day - reason" tag that the server wont ever forget.

He may rejoin after 24h. The user gets the chance to realise his previous behavior was granted with "no comment bann" after failing the reality test.

If he still thinks he has to make a statement into the wrong direction the "no comment 1 week bann" follows.

On my server this is the last Chance bann. If after one full week the user still thinks he is gonna win this round he recieves a permanent bann for his account and the only thing the user might be able to do is licking my admin arse to oblivion.

I dont know what type crasher from the examples here you are, because you dont go into further detail on the issue Big grin

But if you are still banned after 2000 people clicked it and you still can not connect to the server I would strongly advice you to seek out the admin arse you will lick to oblivion and if you want to do me a real favor for being the first one talking to you with maximum respect, please create another Thread for that, where you just follow this genius conclusion i came up with here Big grin

Because i carry enormous interest in the clickrates the licking oblivion arse is able to unleash.

Have a nice day Big grin
Quote from Gabey1 :You can reach out to one of the admins on the Just a Ride discord: https://discord.gg/EqZqETZ2DK

Tonight URUQ started to get frustrated that we all overtook him more or less regularly and later started commenting, then starting an argument! From the very beginning I knew I was not to blame and unfortunately I made my arguments and Mr. “flamengo” was upset because his friend (URUQ) wos asked by me second time why he was upset; and then the admin said it was enough and that I should take a break. Realy? Is that all your neural cells can do? Apparently so far we have agreed ok even though we have made a mistake in driving!

Later I tried to talk to the administrators (idk name) about the disagreement and because google translate wrote “boy” instead of “man” the little clitoris got upset and they started banning my discord accounts!
Dear ones, we do not need you, especially if you behave like garbage considering that we are making mistakes by grammatical mistakes!
And lastly, I ask that admin who was upset with the word "boy" to get back to normal, to realize that he is old and that technology will bring him less peace of mind if he believes in God!
IN THIS WORLD THERE IS ONE GOD AND MISSPELLING BOY INSTEAD OF MAN CAN BE OK OR/AND HUMANE!
I don't want unban earlier but want u to know I'm not your joke, I will play again there.
But I will make the presence of frustrated administrators no longer matter Smile! Peace among the mentally weakness!
#5 - URUQ
Quote from UltraDieselPower :Tonight URUQ started to get frustrated that we all overtook him more or less regularly and later started commenting, then starting an argument! From the very beginning I knew I was not to blame and unfortunately I made my arguments and Mr. “flamengo” was upset because his friend (URUQ) wos asked by me second time why he was upset; and then the admin said it was enough and that I should take a break. Realy? Is that all your neural cells can do? Apparently so far we have agreed ok even though we have made a mistake in driving!

Later I tried to talk to the administrators (idk name) about the disagreement and because google translate wrote “boy” instead of “man” the little clitoris got upset and they started banning my discord accounts!
Dear ones, we do not need you, especially if you behave like garbage considering that we are making mistakes by grammatical mistakes!
And lastly, I ask that admin who was upset with the word "boy" to get back to normal, to realize that he is old and that technology will bring him less peace of mind if he believes in God!
IN THIS WORLD THERE IS ONE GOD AND MISSPELLING BOY INSTEAD OF MAN CAN BE OK OR/AND HUMANE!
I don't want unban earlier but want u to know I'm not your joke, I will play again there.
But I will make the presence of frustrated administrators no longer matter Smile! Peace among the mentally weakness!

idk why i replay to this shieeet but O.K. guess im making mistake but whatever Rofl

"Tonight URUQ started to get frustrated that we all overtook him more or less regularly" XDDD what a nice start.Omg omg omg

Hi there :> how are You everyone, @ultradieselpower said yesterday that i am a famous superstar driver on JaR XD best compliment ever ahhahahah Thumbs up

You've didn't overtook me but crashed me head on (near westhill central spawn) where u have driven on wrong lane on empty straight road, next overtaking people still HEAD ON to me (near karting international) so i had to run on grass so we won't crash again. Ya right

~ head on driving has SMALL difference to overtake but still right Nod

All of this happened in 1-2 laps so i kindly said to u that u drive really not causious or something like that and u felt offendedDead banana
Then u started following me for some reason and barks out ur arguments of how innocent u are. Omg omg omg
I've already stopped giving a f about this situation (pitty ive not saved mpr), but it is what it is. Shrug

Then, the day later noticed ur post where u CRY of unfair world being victim. etc etc etcConfused

World is unfair AF.Na-na
I can only be happy that admin kept my side cuz He and many JaR drivers know and I know that i am not a problematic person/driver. Did I Say That?

"Peace among the mentally weakness!"
-You did it! u have proven ur strong mentall afNa-naOmg omg omgDead banana

So dont cry like a smoll boi, BEHAVE and we all gutchi peace. Did I Say That?
Quote from URUQ :idk why i replay to this shieeet but O.K. guess im making mistake but whatever Rofl

"Tonight URUQ started to get frustrated that we all overtook him more or less regularly" XDDD what a nice start.Omg omg omg

Hi there :> how are You everyone, @ultradieselpower said yesterday that i am a famous superstar driver on JaR XD best compliment ever ahhahahah Thumbs up

You've didn't overtook me but crashed me head on (near westhill central spawn) where u have driven on wrong lane on empty straight road, next overtaking people still HEAD ON to me (near karting international) so i had to run on grass so we won't crash again. Ya right

~ head on driving has SMALL difference to overtake but still right Nod

All of this happened in 1-2 laps so i kindly said to u that u drive really not causious or something like that and u felt offendedDead banana
Then u started following me for some reason and barks out ur arguments of how innocent u are. Omg omg omg
I've already stopped giving a f about this situation (pitty ive not saved mpr), but it is what it is. Shrug

Then, the day later noticed ur post where u CRY of unfair world being victim. etc etc etcConfused

World is unfair AF.Na-na
I can only be happy that admin kept my side cuz He and many JaR drivers know and I know that i am not a problematic person/driver. Did I Say That?

"Peace among the mentally weakness!"
-You did it! u have proven ur strong mentall afNa-naOmg omg omgDead banana

So dont cry like a smoll boi, BEHAVE and we all gutchi peace. Did I Say That?

I don't think I complained for a second and above that, I didn't ask anyone to overtake me in any other way when I hotlap. I suggest you overcome your times when the server is empty and stop making jokes when others make mistakes while driving. I inform you that I just felt unjustified because you started out as a slave who wanted to have a better time. Should I be offended now that you made me a little boy even though I'm 27? no chance! but I repeat the same advice! record times are made when the server is more empty than full without further comment. You just don't have a vagina and they get inflamed because of some overtakes missed ! Cherrs! Cya later!
#7 - TAJM
Quote from UltraDieselPower :I don't think I complained for a second and above that, I didn't ask anyone to overtake me in any other way when I hotlap. I suggest you overcome your times when the server is empty and stop making jokes when others make mistakes while driving. I inform you that I just felt unjustified because you started out as a slave who wanted to have a better time. Should I be offended now that you made me a little boy even though I'm 27? no chance! but I repeat the same advice! record times are made when the server is more empty than full without further comment. You just don't have a vagina and they get inflamed because of some overtakes missed ! Cherrs! Cya later!

Blatantly pathetic, especially if you are really at the age that you are stating.
3 MPRs (replays) have been saved just because of your actions and behavior!
To clarify this, a master admin of the server has been previously notified about the bullshit that you were doing, more than 60 minutes in advance before your ban has been actually given to you!
You just can't and don't understand basic things, while you are simply trying to throw orders toward others.
Also, the blame for the translation process is just disgusting!
Especially because you are still using the wording that you used to!!
You are acting and driving pathetically!!!
Get a grip, you are not acting like a mature person, but more likely as an angry, hotheaded teenage douchebag.

p.s.:
Not to mention the personal, disrespectful, and offensive lies you used and tried to state as facts in your lines.
(You don't want me to include your game chat and discord chat logs here! Believe me, you don't want to dig deeper than you currently do.)
Show me SPR how I give orders and how I break all the rules for an hour as you say; go and sleep because you're tired! You frustrated yourself first and started the whole quarrel! And now you're trying to laugh, our friends can open servers; go to work after picking all the springs here, until then I wish you all the cheese on my scrambled eggs!!
I'm disrespectful because this quarrel started with the fact that you walk like a snail and then you feel chased. Go to physical work brothers!
Wanna more?
For people like you, I have every disrespect assured
You didn't do me any favors, and I didn't ask you for doin it "Hemilgton." Go to sleep and do not forgot SPR, I'd like to get some popcorn and see how we get over the snail speed! I want u to post it Smile
I'm really waiting for the every evidence of ME START.
Until then I prove to you that I have 10 discord accounts even u block me in 2 of them just because you don't have balls to answer in private!
So from 04.06 to today 08.06 is 4 days; u decide to unban me and if i want to see that MPR u start insulting because admin power? Rly? Who is dumbass? At this point, all players who demand our rights should give up such a miserable server.

BTW as i see You don't seem to have that evidence, and you don't seem to need an apology, boy! I am waiting for all the dissatisfied players on the server that will open on 10.08, there they will be allowed to have arguments and in the absence of some evidence, they will be free to play!
Many happy years Just a ride (HAHAHA it was funny to ask for recordings)
#10 - URUQ
damn im on the screens again:

lololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololoolololololololololololololololololollololololololoolololololololololololoololloolololollololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololoolololololololololololololololololollololololololoolololololololololololoololloolololollololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololoolololololololololololololololololollololololololoolololololololololololoololloolololollololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololoolololololololololololololololololollololololololoolololololololololololoololloolololollololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololoolololololololololololololololololollololololololoolololololololololololoololloolololollololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololoolololololololololololololololololollololololololoolololololololololololoololloolololollololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololoolololololololololololololololololollololololololoolololololololololololoololloolololollololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololoolololololololololololololololololollololololololoolololololololololololoololloolololollololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololoolololololololololololololololololollololololololoolololololololololololoololloolololol

ps some ol are badly written like ool or oll ive tried did it right but i failed SORY
#11 - TAJM
You can also make a section with the name: MRPs that you don't have, but it's harder to go to work for something that doesn't exist! Good luck retiring boy!
Uruq - I don't think you're intervening again at random ”intense laugh” after u bring this boy acting like that... Peace!
Hello. Unfortunately I got banned 5 days ago at "Just a ride" server. I was caoused an accident and got ban. I'll be appreciate if Admin could cancel my ban Smile
Thanks in advance
Cheers
Quote from Macie :Hello. Unfortunately I got banned 5 days ago at "Just a ride" server. I was caoused an accident and got ban. I'll be appreciate if Admin could cancel my ban Smile
Thanks in advance
Cheers

You can apply for a ban appeal on their discord. https://discord.gg/EqZqETZ2DK
xD its really funny
just a ban
ban
How many days does Just A Ride Server give the user a ban?
s3 : ordpro
#19 - cuni
Quote from Yusuf 18 :How many days does Just A Ride Server give the user a ban?
s3 : ordpro

How many days you want ? They have multiple options to make everyone happyThumbs up
just a ban
Someone can give me a valid link for the discord server?
I got banned cuz i said i am kid and i am driving like a kid in the same time i was drifting perfect and some people was wtf , you lie etc... And got banned until 2025 for that ? The reason is troll .. What the heck .. I am playing lfs since 2012 and got banned many times .. That's the stupidest ban i ever had for sure... Have a nice day!
@zakaruny
u didnt get banned for ur driving, and u know it very well.
Lets check ur ban history : 5 expired bans

-intentional brake-checking, backwar crashing, etc...
-reckless, crashing
-reckless, crashing
-reckless driving
-insults

and the last one for being an arrogant and toxic troll.
See you in some monthes, or better, just dont come again until forever.
Hello, I was banned before and it was unbanned, now I got banned for no reason, can you unban me?
Quote from Sami59593 :Hello, I was banned before and it was unbanned, now I got banned for no reason, can you unban me?

You've posted your ban reason in a previous post on this forum. Your unban was a mistake from our side, which we corrected.

Just A Ride Ban
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG