The online racing simulator
oh, I thought the skin was that... hoped it could be some more recent hi-res version.
Couple more
Attached images
fernbay rally.jpg
rally dust.jpg
Really like the second.
Superb Vale, Rally Dust is my new wallpaper
nice vale! though, the dust clouds nearer to the car look weird on the second pic 0_o
@VALE 46: Great looking rally screenshots, thanks for inspiration!
Hope you don't feel copied..
Attached images
RB4_celica.jpg
Here's one I did quite a while back with the same skin. This was when I first started using Photoshop so it's nothing spectacular, simple if anything.
Attached images
RB4 Celica.jpg
Quick one... didn't even try to make lens blur because avoiding blurring that dust too much would have been too hard for my skills. And I should have used softer and higher suspension on the car...

ps. or maybe we all should just stop making rally-look-a-like screenshots now and go play RBR.
Attached images
rallye.jpg
Made another one.
edit: and another.
Attached images
RB4_celica2.jpg
RB4_celica3.jpg
only thing frokki, is in a few of yours, the reflections you put on the windows dont bend like the windows do, also, the color they reflect aren't exactly what one would imagine the color the sky looks like at that time (ei: especially that last one there)
Yeah, they are quite horrible in every pic. It's hard to decide which is the worst.
Thanks for the replies, and no frokki its not really copying so keep on making your pics

I like the detail you have tried to put in, but some things look a little strange. On the first pic in the mirror, shouldnt the car bodywork be on the right side of the mirror And you could try and make the reflections in the windows slightly transparent, or try a layer filter. If you are using photoshop CS2 then you can warp the reflection layer to make it bend with the glass really easily by going to edit>tranform>warp.

EDIT: added pic
Attached images
LX curb.jpg
Quote from _-ALUCARD-_ :here's my last edit

You will be happy. Here is a screenshot of you at an FFSCA slalom (autox) :
Attached images
Alucard_SlalomFFSCA.jpg
A little art of my friend
antialiasing would be nice though.

If like me he can't use it (it strech my screen for an unknown reason), some light blur on the tarmac+background and use of the "smudge" tool on the edges of the cars could help.
The same scene from four different angles and perspectives.
It needs some improvement, but you get the idea...
Attached images
TakeFour01.JPG
@farcar
b e a u t i f u l !
Hi !

Here's my latest screenshot . Hope you like it .
The skin is not mine. And the driver is not me too .
Attached images
SoLiDfe3rXrt.jpg
Quote from Spurs :Hi !

Nice I love it !
Quote from Spurs :Hi !

awesome. my new wallpaper
here are 2 quick simple edits of the same shot at westhill turn 1

i was bored

mad
Attached images
pic2.jpg
pic1.jpg
Simple, but good one Racer - me, made by MC21.
Attached images
TEAM SSR.jpg
Im noob in this but here is one again
Attached images
tropicrally.jpg
Quote from Blackout :Im noob in this but here is one again

use radial blur on the wheels, not motion blur..that is if your trying to get the effect of the wheels spinning (and dont forget to select the tire too, not just the rim )

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG