The online racing simulator
FT28R
(43 posts, started )
I tried yesterday, the super weird FFB at low speed seems to be corrected. Great!
Really cool mod thanks.
The only issue I'm having is with pretty bug FFB jolts.
Apart from that, it's super fun on tight circuits.
Quote from farcar :Really cool mod thanks.
The only issue I'm having is with pretty bug FFB jolts.
Apart from that, it's super fun on tight circuits.

I think I have solved the problem! and I already have the FT1R to test. I'll release it to the public soon!
I am not sure what you did but tonight it feels like different car and is lacking torque and power. I remember it used to rip the tarmac on the start, but now starting in 1st gear takes forever. I wish it stayed as originally created Smile
Quote from EdvinKlimentic :I am not sure what you did but tonight it feels like different car and is lacking torque and power. I remember it used to rip the tarmac on the start, but now starting in 1st gear takes forever. I wish it stayed as originally created Smile

The idea of ​​this car is to create the FT category (search on google for "fiat monobrand"), modify the suspension and the engine to make it closer to reality. In the same way, don't worry, soon I will create a different 128 for the category and I will leave it with more power. All the best!
Quote from el-pinocho :The idea of ​​this car is to create the FT category (search on google for "fiat monobrand"), modify the suspension and the engine to make it closer to reality. In the same way, don't worry, soon I will create a different 128 for the category and I will leave it with more power. All the best!

You will make many of us happy. You call it FTDevil if you need, heheheeh. Thanks mate, your work is stunning and I thank you a lot for making this happen.
Quote from EdvinKlimentic :You will make many of us happy. You call it FTDevil if you need, heheheeh. Thanks mate, your work is stunning and I thank you a lot for making this happen.

Don't worry, every time I see the cars on track I can't believe it. I'm going to add you to the "FT1R" test.
today i tried racing feeling with AIs to prepare a cup .. but, the LOD works is very disappointed, cars ahead look like white shoe boxes .. at near distance ... Frown
see screenshot

coud you fix it please ?
Attached images
lfs_00000265.jpg
Quote from Tomfuel :today i tried racing feeling with AIs to prepare a cup .. but, the LOD works is very disappointed, cars ahead look like white shoe boxes .. at near distance ... Frown
see screenshot

coud you fix it please ?

Completely forget the lod! Thank you! I probably won't pick it up right now, but I'll definitely fix it. In that cup you can join the ft28r with the ft1r they are designed to run together.
hello, as i mentionned last month i plan a Cup with these cars , and the start is near
but unfortunaly, the LOD problem is always present, it is not raceable immerssive actually.
see the joined shot

it is a very fast to fix it. please, take few minutes
and see also the FT1R Wink
thanks
Attached images
lfs_00000303.jpg
Quote from Tomfuel :hello, as i mentionned last month i plan a Cup with these cars , and the start is near
but unfortunaly, the LOD problem is always present, it is not raceable immerssive actually.
see the joined shot

it is a very fast to fix it. please, take few minutes
and see also the FT1R Wink
thanks

Next week I solve the problem in both vehicles. Do not worry. All the best!
Seems LOD2 is still messed up. Any plans to fix it soon?
We have a race featuring this car next Monday, may 23rd, at CESAV.es, and it would be lovely to have it shining in all its splendor.

Thanks for your job on the FT series, really nice.
Attached images
IMG_2740.JPG
IMG_2741.JPG
Quote from tangovalens :Seems LOD2 is still messed up. Any plans to fix it soon?
We have a race featuring this car next Monday, may 23rd, at CESAV.es, and it would be lovely to have it shining in all its splendor.

Thanks for your job on the FT series, really nice.

Tomorrow I'm going to work on the car, I've been putting them aside for a long time. Thanks for including the mod in your series! a greeting!
Quote from el-pinocho :Tomorrow I'm going to work on the car, I've been putting them aside for a long time. Thanks for including the mod in your series! a greeting!

Great to know that!

¡¡Saludos!!
Hi. I was making a skin when i notice this. Can you fix?
please Smile
Quote from el-pinocho : Thanks for including the mod in your series! a greeting!

Tuvo lugar la carrera en el Rockingham
¡Gracias!

Fiat Cup at Gum Garage ! 4 rounds - 3 best counts

FT28R
(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG