The online racing simulator
CSX R-ONE
(5 posts, started )
CSX R-ONE
Vehicle mod: CSX R-ONE
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/23F4DC

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :CSX R-ONE by Ivan CSX Studio (Work In Progress)

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :CSX R-One, an electric race car build special for Live For Speed

the idea come up from Porsche Mission R that built by Porsche itself for FIA Electric GT Championship that start at 2023

the difference from mine and those Mission R, mine are built to get fully functionally Electric capabilities on LFS that used for race use, yes it's heavy, yes it have small power to weight ratio (in W/kg) compared to already exist Electric car in LFS mods community so far, but it's built to meet one goal: being a electric GT race car exclusive for Live For Speed

it's still long way to go, especially the interior and small detail stuff, yes the interior are still FZ-look, I still made the new one that meets electric racecar cockpit looks, probably would update it to the mod page when it's done, and also the suspension geometry are still WIP since this relatively new chassis form, so yeah please don't complaint for it just yet Tongue

COVER SCREENSHOT:
This looks like some pretty impressive modelling, cheers! Will try testing this car some day
Quote from ACCAkut :This looks like some pretty impressive modelling, cheers! Will try testing this car some day

Thanks, fortunately modelling directly in LFSE could give atleast good looking models compared to 3dsmax that looks shitty 🤣🤣
My fav electric car in the game! Fun to drive! Smooth handling. Just takes time to get used to not shifting
I think this car would be better with a gearbox... I like shifting gears

CSX R-ONE
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG