The online racing simulator
Can anyone say how long N.Daunoravicius is banned from a just a ride server? I already in ban for like 3 days. Can i get unban ? Sorry there was my mistake. I shouldn't be passing the convoy. Sorry.
Hi i was banned today because i almost caused an accident, i didn't get a warning just a "you got disconected" i didnt pay attention because few minutes before a lot of people got disconected too, and i got any message before getting banned, please lift my ban, i learnt whci hills dont go full throttle
Hello Just A Ride admins I think i got banned i can't connect the server. But i don't know why i banned. And I want to know when its expires
-
(Blackice46) DELETED by Scawen : spam post with swearing
-
(gu3st) DELETED by Scawen : replies to the spam post which is now deleted
-
(JanNL) DELETED by Scawen : replies to the spam post which is now deleted
Hello, a few days ago I was banned without really knowing why. Maybe trying to learn to skid I could have crashed someone or I don't really know, but what I do know is that I really liked the server and I would like to continue with the just a ride community. I would like to and at the same time I ask please if you could remove the ban. I promise to behave well so I can enjoy the experience with you.
I welcome everyone! I would like to apologize to the players of the just a ride server, I am newbie to the new version of the game and was not familiar with the rules of the server and in particular the cruise. Once again I ask you to forgive me for my mistake and ask the server administrators to unban. (My English is a bit bad, so I use a translator, please forgive me if some of the phrases look ridiculous)
I got a ban and i ve been waiting for 6 months.What should i do???
#32 - TAJM
Quote from ID2K36 :Hello, a few days ago I was banned without really knowing why.

Quote from Rafdruvik :Once again I ask you to forgive me for my mistake and ask the server administrators to unban.

Quote from ronhill_lights :I got a ban and i ve been waiting for 6 months.What should i do???

You can appeal against your bans on the discord server of Just A Ride.
Here is a direct invite, find the "#ban-appeals" subchannel!
https://discord.gg/xeH549B6
You have to write your LFSW name (license name, not your player name), and the admins will inform you about your case.
Quote from demon tuning :The server is good

Olhaa quem é ele 😁

Ah sim, aproveita-se 😁 dá para fazer uns tempos por isso que também vou muitas vezes
i got banned for no pretty much no reason, i assume it's only business to try and profit as much as they can for an unban.
#35 - TAJM
Quote from H3Dmylove :i got banned for no pretty much no reason, i assume it's only business to try and profit as much as they can for an unban.

"Two things are infinite. The universe and humans' stupidity. Not so sure about the first one."

I have found the perfect soundtrack for your words, enjoy it ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AMF9cpj3DA
i really wish we got money every time we banned someone :DDDD
I don't think you get money for banning someone, you just increase the chance of people trying to pay for unban. This server has been notoriously known for its false bans left and right.
#38 - TAJM
Quote from WayBack :I don't think you get money for banning someone, you just increase the chance of people trying to pay for unban. This server has been notoriously known for its false bans left and right.

You are damn right, we are notorious for kicking and banning people lacking common sense, as that is the 1st rule of the server to deal with. Some can deal with it, some aren't.
Quote from TAJM :You are damn right, we are notorious for kicking and banning people lacking common sense, as that is the 1st rule of the server to deal with. Some can deal with it, some aren't.

maybe stop offering paid unbans if people are saying the server's notorious for false bans instead of trying to tell them they're wrong here
kind of a sleazy way of making money in my opinion anyways, but that's just my personal opinion
JaR is not offering paid unbans, this is a myth.

How can you even think about such wicked and pervert thing ?
Perversion has no place on JaR.

Plz get lost with propagating such lies, or I will ban you, preemptively.
Quote from turbofan :JaR is not offering paid unbans, this is a myth.

How can you even think about such wicked and pervert thing ?
Perversion has no place on JaR.

Plz get lost with propagating such lies, or I will ban you, preemptively.

if that's the way you talk to people that are simply ignorant, you can just ban me if you feel like it, get it out of your system
#42 - TAJM
Quote from racer autov8 :if that's the way you talk to people that are simply ignorant, you can just ban me if you feel like it, get it out of your system

False accusations are disgusting, so what do you expect, hot tea and biscuit?

Quote from WayBack :..pay for unban...

Quote from racer autov8 :...maybe stop offering paid unbans...

Quote from H3Dmylove :...try and profit as much as they can for an unban...

On the Just A Ride server and Discord, there has never been, and never will be, any kind of possibility of any kind of payment!!!
Especially not to unban!!!

Anyone who spreads such a thing is an uncharacteristic nobody, and any claims regarding this lacking any basis, stem from pure lies!
#43 - TAJM
Quote from H3Dmylove :i got banned for no pretty much no reason

You've achieved such a nice ban history on the server, that looks gorgeous, especially since you came back after a month of a ban.
Our regulated system is built up in a way that consists of steps of punishment regarding to bans, such as 12hours-1day-3days-7days-14day-33days and so on.

Let the log file speak for yourself:

"Quote:
He's just come back from a month ban, and goes out in the rc mini kart track mod, spooky decided to follow him and the guy kept brake checking him, then decided to park up at the turn before the tunnel, causing a 4 man pile up to which I kicked him, I'll let the chat history speak after his kick"
--->
You are banning me for '' .l. '' meanwhile your staff is free to insult and also threat to ban others if they don't talk only nice things about this server Smile
#45 - TAJM
Quote from H3Dmylove :You are banning me for '' .l. '' meanwhile your staff is free to insult and also threat to ban others if they don't talk only nice things about this server Smile

"you won't last long if you keep insulting people" -> well played...ooh...not really, you are a hypocrite based on the evidence.
We are definitely in a post-truth era.

@H3Dmylove :

Let me guess who you are voting for, if you are old enough...
But trumpish tactics wont work with us. You can spread all the lies you want,
the simple experience of an environnemnt where racers, drifters, bikers, gansta ricers, etc... can make the 3d world a lively and relaxed place, will destroy any false narrative you try to build and spread.

You are keeping to be offensive, offense has no place on JaR. It is good that you are permanently banned.

Maybe you could spend some time reading about philosopher kings instead of wasting it here.
That old book from Plato for example, The Republic, as it is the main guide for the basic management of the server.

File closed.
Quote from TAJM :"you won't last long if you keep insulting people" -> well played...ooh...not really, you are a hypocrite based on the evidence.

How can you call other people hypocrite if anything you are a hypocrite. if im not allowed to insult anyone but yet your staff is allowed to not only do that but also on top of that threaten other people to talk good about your server otherwise you will get them in trouble. Also what kind of evidence? I see one insult in fact it's hardly an insult.
yd7qwyd87dyashcuahugdqw798dy798asyxqwu9cuckmkzxnczxm<,nc
Hey! My account was banned 3 weeks ago I think, and today I had the patience and time to come here and explain. I think you probably remember what happened, and I say I have a younger brother who is very "nice" and ended up playing using my account for fun without my permission. I apologize for what happened and ask if I can have my ban lifted.
This thread is closed

serveur just a ride
(353 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG