#1 - VladM
SOICHIRO MSX
Vehicle mod: SOICHIRO MSX
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/B1F084

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Mid-engined Japanese Legend

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :
The body of a beautiful Italian girl, the knowledge of a old Japanese man, the soul of a legendary Brazilian racing driver.
Words aren't enough, you have to experience it.
The Soichiro MSX.

COVER SCREENSHOT:
#2 - Rubie
Amazing work, amazing details, handles good.
Perfect Smile
#3 - VladM
Quote from Rubie :Amazing work, amazing details, handles good.
Perfect Smile

Much love, thank you Big grin
Great Mod you made,drives really well but could you add a skin template please?
Quote from notRaii :could you add a skin template please?

You can make one yourself - in garage under colours tab you can generate both skin texture (delete white to have black mask) and wireframe (again blend out white to have it transparent). Press generate and then ctrl+V in your favourite graphics software,provided skin kit won't offer anything more unless specially altered.
Quote from Eclipsed :You can make one yourself - in garage under colours tab you can generate both skin texture (delete white to have black mask) and wireframe (again blend out white to have it transparent). Press generate and then ctrl+V in your favourite graphics software,provided skin kit won't offer anything more unless specially altered.

Oh didnt know that. Thank you!
When using custom skins, the No Pop Up headlights stay white. Tried both Pop Up and No Pop Up skin templates
Attached images
lfs_00000234.jpg
#8 - VladM
Quote from Ibtasim6781 :When using custom skins, the No Pop Up headlights stay white. Tried both Pop Up and No Pop Up skin templates

Will fix later today or tomorrow, thanks for noticing
Saw the car driving on track - from distance you can't see windows,looks like a pickup. Big grin I assume you should darken the windows from outside.
Quote from Ibtasim6781 :When using custom skins, the No Pop Up headlights stay white. Tried both Pop Up and No Pop Up skin templates

should be fixed

Quote from Eclipsed :Saw the car driving on track - from distance you can't see windows,looks like a pickup. Big grin I assume you should darken the windows from outside.

made the windows a bit less transparent, let me know if its any better.
Quote from Ibtasim6781 :Quick question as I saw something weird:
According to the mod's description it has 1997 specs so shouldn't it have 6 gears?

https://www.auto-data.net/en/honda-nsx-i-coupe-3.2-24v-vtec-na2-280hp-12367
https://hondanews.com/en-US/releases/release-35a58bd18ac0c41ab19e98004c34c9c2-1997-acura-nsx-nsx-t-specifications

The gear ratios are exactly those from the 91-94 NSX-R, felt it's a good match with the whole package, dont think 6th gear is really necessary, and the RB4 gear shifter I used is only 5-speed Big grin
Quote from VladM :The gear ratios are exactly those from the 91-94 NSX-R, felt it's a good match with the whole package, dont think 6th gear is really necessary, and the RB4 gear shifter I used is only 5-speed Big grin

Was testing some gear ratios from GT2 and noticed the missing 6th, so wanted to see if it was an oversight Big grin. Thanks! Thumbs up
Quote from VladM :The gear ratios are exactly those from the 91-94 NSX-R, felt it's a good match with the whole package, dont think 6th gear is really necessary, and the RB4 gear shifter I used is only 5-speed Big grin

You should at least give it the 1270kg weight from the Type S Zero. would give this car the edge it needs against more powerful rivals.
Quote from [OD :Jardim;2002012"]You should at least give it the 1270kg weight from the Type S Zero. would give this car the edge it needs against more powerful rivals.

you're right, i might have miscalculated the weight as being dry, and took the curb weight numbers instead, so its heavier than it needs to be with fuel and driver. altough im hesitant to change the weight as it competes quite fairly against the TBO class cars; i'd rather give the car a small handicap for it to be competetitive instead of it having an edge

SOICHIRO MSX
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG