The online racing simulator
Quote from Eclipsed :Fun fact - the turbo version had never left hand option,as there was no turbo in Europe in this car. US however got a downgraded turbo version with less power (thanks,California!),but who wants to count that? Big grin

(written by a LHD MR2 turbo owner - EU model with JP engine swap)

I did not know that, but then there are many MR2 owners who engine swapped their EU-spec MR2 to include the more powerful turbo engine Smile I used to own a Corolla and even those were sometimes swapped with 2.0 3S-GTE engines!
Hi, cool mod, i have two requests/suggenstions though:

- Please consider removing or significantly weakening the tint, it's not pleasant driving in cockpit view with the current one.

- Please add an option to change the colour of the wheel spokes, currently the slider only affects the rim

Attached images
lfs_00000020.jpg
lfs_00000021.jpg
Little observation from yesterday's RTFR utilising this car - the hitbox (LOD3) is way too big compared to what it should be. That should be adjusted, as cars currently do collide when there is still some visual space between them (this was partially or fully responsble for lap 1 pileup). This is especially noticeable during side-to-side contact and when the car is upside down (it levitates above the ground).
Also, LOD2 is placed a bit higher up than LOD1 and it has bugged mapping:

Attached images
lfs_00001379.jpg
Quote from Flame CZE :Also, LOD2 is placed a bit higher up than LOD1 and it has bugged mapping

I'm sorry, but I won't be able to fix all these problems anytime soon. Due to the wrong loading of the test car, instead of updating the already downloaded and confirmed one, I got a block.

But the news does not end there - at the end of May I am obliged to undergo military service (in my country it is mandatory), which will last exactly 12 months. Therefore, all my mods will not be updated. I'm sorry
Attached images
изображение_2022-05-04_153704383.png

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG