The online racing simulator
What is happening in Ukraine?
(436 posts, closed, started )

Poll : Do you think Russia has the right to invade / defend Ukraine?

No
Yes
Think about it

Why Ukraine has not fallen?
Why Russia uses open frequencies on their radio transmitters?
What is has to do anyway with NATO?

The key point is to show Ukraine is stronger than it looks due "triple propaganda" method. The key point is to show to Russians how West is dangerous and must be eliminated. But if using too much power and annihilating whole country, that would cause some havoc and chaos in their minds of Russian citizen. Why it is that? Why it was needed? Kreml knows exactly no one is threatening them, no one. It is impossible.

Ukraine has also been found natural gas at near of Donbass, it is same fashion to seek some minerals and materials for Russia. It goes into same category as what Kreml wants, A Soviet Union. But it can't go by full strength, people would not accept it. Too much using "limiter cut" powers would put whole world into chaos and everyone by then knows it will be the end of the world.

Their main goal is to use ever so little power, but enough anyway to make goals to be accomplished. I am quite sure Kreml knew already what kind of resistance there will be. Therefore they fooled Military people to sign some kind of "contract" which isn't even valid, so they are not to be called as conscripts, but rather regular soldiers. They use those as cannon fodder, to make propaganda for their own people.

Radio Transmitters is just an act for another propaganda, but seems like that didn't go as planned at all. Ukraine resist fiercely, more than they expected, but Kreml expected to go this way.

Also, killing civilians is also another propaganda, it is set trap for counter propaganda, which seems they are going to win this one. Easy to blame others in order to getting blame towards them.

Have to remember though, that Ukraine after Soviet Union was never really settled completely. Kreml used tactical loophole to keep Ukraine in their sights. Always have used and still using, this time physically.

But ultimately, the conflict... well, war, is going to fail them, and Ukraine will stand victorious, but I think that is beside the point apart from conquest set with new gas fields recently found on.

But, what they didn't expect really was the West and China... Europe went more solid than ever and China isn't actually helping them as they wanted. They wanted more assist, so they don't need to use full power...

Another failure by Kreml is these oligarchs. Resources are running soon very, very low, and time is ticking for Leader of the Kreml. Even so, that may also be beside the point.

And finally, not everyone wanted to invade Ukraine, that also failed. It was not secured at all in reason or another. Maybe this is because someone else is also pulling strings? Why so sudden propaganda efforts inside Kreml?

It is just a game for them. A game, where thousands and thousands of lives, even millions and beyond, are taken without a sight of any mercy. They would had killed whole Ukraine completely, but as mentioned, that would had gone too much overpower and that would had change things ocmpletely out of control. Chance is that they may have gone too far.

In our minds and thoughts outside of Russia, they have gone way way way too far, but the key point is more inside Russia.

Why to put Nuclear Weapons on ready mode and all of sudden then mentioning that they would never use on this conflict? Another propaganda.

There is just so many hot stuff going on in every aspects that it even varies day by day, but that is also the key point, to have space to move on with this whole area, without getting jammed in case something goes seriously wrong.

Perhaps it has gone wrong already, but now question is how much time is left?

Issue was never with NATO, just a root propaganda from earlier years because Soviet Union did stand on this. Easy to follow this path and just go on.

EDIT: However, if the thing isn't like this after all, then it is completely opposite and Russia could be invaded like slaying a bug, excluding Nuclear Weapons.
Scawen Sir. nothing personal just discussing Shrug

History teaches that no one teaches it.

I noticed that you do not like it when you (the West) point out your mistakes of the past.

3 bad men were literally removed sadam, kadafi, binladen - has the world become a better place? don't be silly...

maybe not one bad person is bad, but maybe this is one big conspiracy against that person? Cool
As I have mentioned, something doesn't match up at all.
clearly its all about territory/resources.
JOHN MCCAIN-RUSSIA IS A GAS STATION
Quote from dfgjkl :Scawen Sir. nothing personal just discussing Shrug

History teaches that no one teaches it.

I noticed that you do not like it when you (the West) point out your mistakes of the past.

3 bad men were literally removed sadam, kadafi, binladen - has the world become a better place? don't be silly...

maybe not one bad person is bad, but maybe this is one big conspiracy against that person? Cool

Obviously you don't read what others write, very obvious.

Scawen said earlier on in the topic that he was against the war in Iraq and if i remember correctly he even protested against it.

Quite simply nearly (if not all) everyone has also said that the wars in Iraq had been wrong. Two wrongs don't make a right.
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :

Radio Transmitters is just an act for another propaganda, but seems like that didn't go as planned at all. Ukraine resist fiercely, more than they expected, but Kreml expected to go this way.

Al

No they didn't expect it to go this way, Viktor Zolotov, chief of Russia's national guard and a member of Putin's security council, said progress had been slower than expected.

He also said "I would like to say that yes, not everything is going as fast as we would like," Zolotov said in comments posted on the National Guard's website.

Agree with you on that the issue was never really with NATO, but was a useful tool to use for propaganda, in turn attempting to make it justifiable

Quote from cargame.nl :https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysia_Airlines_Flight_17 (downed by older type of BUK rocket, only been left in service @Ukrainian army according to Dutch safety board)

When you read the link to the wiki page you posted it says the following

"The responsibility for investigation was delegated to the Dutch Safety Board (DSB) and the Dutch-led joint investigation team (JIT), who concluded that the airliner was downed by a Buk surface-to-air missile launched from pro-Russian separatist-controlled territory in Ukraine.[3][7] According to the JIT, the Buk that was used originated from the 53rd Anti-Aircraft Missile Brigade of the Russian Federation[8][9] and had been transported from Russia on the day of the crash, fired from a field in a rebel-controlled area and the launch system returned to Russia afterwards"

It states the missile was had been transported from Russia on the day of the crash and was fired from within pro-russian terrority.

"On 28 September 2016, the JIT gave a press conference in which it concluded that the aircraft was shot down with a 9M38 Buk missile fired from a rebel-controlled field near Pervomaisky (Первомайський), a town 6 km (3.7 mi) south of Snizhne.[126] It also found the Buk missile system used had been transported from Russia into Ukraine on the day of the crash, and then back into Russia after the crash, with one missile less than it arrived with."
Quote from bishtop :Obviously you don't read what others write, very obvious.

wrong agayne bishtop

thats is whay i wrote

Quote :I noticed that you do not like it when you (the West) point out your mistakes of the past.

I don't know bishtop you disapoint me Frown
I disagree you, bishtop
Quote from dfgjkl :clearly its all about territory/resources.
JOHN MCCAIN-RUSSIA IS A GAS STATION

I fear it's about conflict. When Trump left office the US was energy-independent and the first thing Biden did on entering office was compromise that independence. Biden's new administration is a continuation of an ethos that thrives on conflicts which feed the military industrial complex. Territory and resources are the means, not the end.
Quote from dfgjkl :wrong agayne bishtop

thats is whay i wrote

I don't know bishtop you disapoint me Frown

Maybe its due to your broken english, not your fault obviously.

[/quote]

Quote from dfgjkl :Scawen Sir. nothing personal just discussing Shrug

The way that came across by saying you , in english is as if you implied that scawen does not like it, hence my reply. It was only after then you say you again but in brackets say the west.

I won't be a child and say you disappoint me though Frown

Quote from UnknownMaster21 :I disagree you, bishtop

Disagree with what ? . Please at least say what you disagree with as i've made multiple post Thumbs up

If it was my comment about Nato, then if it all was about Nato , then is the rest of georgia next for the very same reason ? then after that would Finland be next with the excuse that if Finland became part of Nato then it would be too close for comfort if Nato placed Hypersonic missiles there.

Or do you disagree with what i said to Cargame ? i only stated what it said on the page he linked, he said that it stated Ukraine had the Missile, but on the page he linked it said that it was Russia whom had it.

1:18 ss galizien inscription on the back of an employee of the Security Service of Ukraine Face -> palm
Quote from dfgjkl :

1:18 ss galizien inscription on the back of an employee of the Security Service of Ukraine Face -> palm

Oh well guess that makes it perfectly fine to go and kill innocent children and civillians then .... Face -> palm

Putin is fast becoming the new hitler

Have you no reply to my previous reply to you ?
bishtop do you realize that what you're talking buddy? I think no!
do you realize what it is СБУ/SSU?

Security Service of Ukraine - law enforcement body of special purpose, ensuring the state security of Ukraine. Subordinate to the President of Ukraine.

Are you still not catching up?
Quote from dfgjkl :bishtop do you realize that what you're talking buddy? I think no!
do you realize what it is СБУ/SSU?

Security Service of Ukraine - law enforcement body of special purpose, ensuring the state security of Ukraine. Subordinate to the President of Ukraine.

Are you still not catching up?

I know exactly who they are, hence my reply.

That is one battalion so does that make it okay for the deaths of children and innocent civillians ? Does that make it justifiable for an attack ? No - Far from it.

You catching up now ?
Quote from dfgjkl :

try watching some real news one day. Here's some, Russian subtitles are available. No Dutch ones tho
Quote from bishtop :I know exactly who they are, hence my reply.

you can stop repeating your mantra about children! 8 years you give a f** about children of Donbas.

SSU is not a battalion,you think of azov! azov does not obey the president zeli.

The Security Service of Ukraine is a law enforcement agency similar to the Russian FSB.The tasks of the SBU include protecting the constitutional order of Ukraine, countering espionage and terrorism, as well as all other functions to protect internal and external security.
Quote from dfgjkl :you can stop repeating your mantra about children! 8 years you give a f** about children of Donbas.

SSU is not a battalion,you think of azov! azov does not obey the president zeli.

The Security Service of Ukraine is a law enforcement agency similar to the Russian FSB.The tasks of the SBU include protecting the constitutional order of Ukraine, countering espionage and terrorism, as well as all other functions to protect internal and external security.

First of watch your tone, keep it friendly/respectful ,and you see i am a compassionate person, i care about everyone and being a father especially the lives of children, are you saying that you don't care about other peoples lives especially childrens lives ? that would be a bad on your side not mine.

Finally thats one soldier wearing it , while i see thousands of images of them that don't show them with the name on there uniforms.

Guess you also didn't see or care about the destruction shown in the video.

https://www.google.com/search? ... 60&bih=1309&dpr=1

And even if they did all wear it, does that give the reason to do as hitler did and kill innocent people
you speak with emotion, not common sense.you were shown a terrible picture and emotions turned off the tap of logical thinking.this is the whole point of demonizing the enemy to hide the fact which actually led to the tragedy.I'm not a monster can you believe it's hard for me to see this for myself.
Quote from dfgjkl :you speak with emotion, not common sense.you were shown a terrible picture and emotions turned off the tap of logical thinking.this is the whole point of demonizing the enemy to hide the fact which actually led to the tragedy.I'm not a monster can you believe it's hard for me to see this for myself.

First you say "you can stop repeating your mantra about children! 8 years you give a f** about children of Donbas" then you say "you speak with emotion, not common sense." Well which is it ? If i speak with emotion that means i care.

Wait, you're trying to tell me that the killing of innocent people is justified because of an image like that, you lack common sense not me.

I see that there's a few things wrong in Ukraine but nothing that makes it acceptable to attack the country. Its not like they're recreating what hitler did.

Maybe if you got in touch with emotions, you would at least see that the death and destruction is wrong.
I suspected but now it's clear

when you speak

Quote from bishtop : Slava Ukraini !

zigging is customary

im don with you
Quote from dfgjkl :I suspected but now it's clear

when you speak

zigging is customary

im don with you

Slava Ukraini , all the way. glory to Ukraine ! I don't get your point, i've made that quite clear from the beguinning Shrug

I want Ukraine to be victorious in defeating the invaders of its land, nothing more nothing less. Its just a shame that whatever the outcome is, many Ukrainians and Russian soldiers have and will die.

It boils down to what is right and what is wrong, and the invasion was wrong, just as the majority of invasions are.
He definitely sticks to the tactics of bar talk trolls: always throws "you don't understand", and then avoids answering any question.
Quote from bishtop :Slava Ukraini , all the way. glory to Ukraine ! I don't get your point, i've made that quite clear from the beguinning Shrug

I want Ukraine to be victorious in defeating the invaders of its land, nothing more nothing less. Its just a shame that whatever the outcome is, many Ukrainians and Russian soldiers have and will die.

It boils down to what is right and what is wrong, and the invasion was wrong, just as the majority of invasions are.

When people talk about nationalists in Ukraine, they usually talk about the movement of Bandera and Shukhevych. Stepan Bandera is a Ukrainian nationalist who created the Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists (OUN-B) movement which tried to cooperate with the Third Reich and was involved in Jewish purges. Shukhevych, one of the supporters of Steban Bandera, collaborated with the Third Reich during the Second World War, and also participated in the Lviv pogrom, along with Bandera people, which claimed the lives of many Jews. Shukhevych's name is in the documents of the Nurber trial.

"Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!" This is a phrase that was coined by these nationalists. And it was often used by those people after which it became famous.

When they say "Glory to Ukraine!" and expect to hear in response "Glory to the Heroes!" (which is always the case when it sounds from the Ukrainians), then this is often a hint at the Bandera movement.
This is why a lot of people don't like it.
Quote from Aleksandr_124rus :When people talk about nationalists in Ukraine, they usually talk about the movement of Bandera and Shukhevych. Stepan Bandera is a Ukrainian nationalist who created the Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists (OUN-B) movement which tried to cooperate with the Third Reich and was involved in Jewish purges. Shukhevych, one of the supporters of Steban Bandera, collaborated with the Third Reich during the Second World War, and also participated in the Lviv pogrom, along with Bandera people, which claimed the lives of many Jews. Shukhevych's name is in the documents of the Nurber trial.

"Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!" This is a phrase that was coined by these nationalists. And it was often used by those people after which it became famous.

When they say "Glory to Ukraine!" and expect to hear in response "Glory to the Heroes!" (which is always the case when it sounds from the Ukrainians), then this is often a hint at the Bandera movement.
This is why a lot of people don't like it.

It first became popular during the Ukrainian War of independence between 1917 to 1921 , it was then used by Stepan from around the 1930s which then had the response Glory to the heroes.

Another variation dates back to the 1860s from a poem by Taras Shevchenko, with saying Glory of Ukraine
Quote from bishtop :It first became popular during the Ukrainian War of independence between 1917 to 1921 , it was then used by Stepan from around the 1930s which then had the response Glory to the heroes.

Another variation dates back to the 1860s from a poem by Taras Shevchenko, with saying Glory of Ukraine

Yes, just like I said.
Therefore, I singled out the full phrase "Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!"
This thread is closed

What is happening in Ukraine?
(436 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG