The online racing simulator
AHMED 1.9TDI
(20 posts, started )
AHMED 1.9TDI
Vehicle mod: AHMED 1.9TDI
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/E4234C

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :A slow German wagon made for tough conditions! AWD and GO!

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :This car has a 1.9 turbodiesel with 150hp and 300nm, slow speed but a ton of power and toughnessThumbs up

Can tow your mom and ur sister

COVER SCREENSHOT:
Please give feedback about this mod so I can make it better, I am going to take a look at everyones tip/question and anwser or see does it need improving :-) I will firstly fix the geat ratios and engine power deivery Smile
Quote from Kanker_aap :Please give feedback about this mod so I can make it better, I am going to take a look at everyones tip/question and anwser or see does it need improving :-) I will firstly fix the geat ratios and engine power deivery Smile

Need a lot of work in the interior section and need to change mirrors.
You can see that this mod is the first version. I hope you improve it. I Glad this mod has appeared Smile
Quote from mmaa623 :Need a lot of work in the interior section and need to change mirrors.
You can see that this mod is the first version. I hope you improve it. I Glad this mod has appeared Smile

Yeah I will look at the mirrors, they are way too big (model's fault Tongue). Then in the interior, I will finish the rear doors atleast.

So yeah I will definetly improve the mod when I have time to as much as I can Wink

Thanks for your feedbackNod
There's no way it weighs 1091kg mate Big grin. More like 1350 1400kg.
All good maybe its a bit too light it needs to weight like 1.3-1.4tons, and i hope you will add some buttons in interior especially where the radio at(for example add ac's, hazard lights and just other basic stuff) othervwise the mod is pretty good, allah will help you brother.
Quote from rosen_z1 :There's no way it weighs 1091kg mate Big grin. More like 1350 1400kg.

Yeah, I think I have made a major mistake with that Big grin, improving the mod today@
lovely car, feels just like an audi should - UNDERSTEER!
Quote from Gabey1 :lovely car, feels just like an audi should - UNDERSTEER!

ya man im now making an audi s3 tune
#10 - R-to
skin
PLS make a white skin for it so I can make my own skin
A FWD 124 bhp per ton version similar to XFG Big grin?
Quote from rog_nilsson :A FWD 124 bhp per ton version similar to XFG Big grin?

Hmmm let's see, could actually work.

I will consider Smile
Gut car.

Maybe implent the following:

-Wider wheels/tyres

-Tinted windows configuration

-rename to A7MED
Quote from Marty_Deslions :Gut car.

Maybe implent the following:

-Wider wheels/tyres

-Tinted windows configuration

-rename to A7MED

Okay I will make 2 of these je kaaskop
I like the latest update, but one problem: The hand position is blocking the speedo completely. Could maybe change this?
Quote from Rascar13 :I like the latest update, but one problem: The hand position is blocking the speedo completely. Could maybe change this?

Just make it that only wheel is shown or put virtual cauges
Quote from Kanker_aap :Just make it that only wheel is shown or put virtual cauges

That won't work for Ks, on Ks you need the hands as reference, I find. I'd prefer to have the hands in the normal 10 to 2 position as well. But the fact I need to steer the car in order to know my speed is a bit annoying.

One other minor gripe I have, could the "taksi" sign be changed to say Taxi? Taxi is a lot more common in many countries, I think Taksi might be what you say in Finland (?), but since LFS is international, Taxi would be more fitting imo.
Quote from Averro :That won't work for Ks, on Ks you need the hands as reference, I find. I'd prefer to have the hands in the normal 10 to 2 position as well. But the fact I need to steer the car in order to know my speed is a bit annoying.

One other minor gripe I have, could the "taksi" sign be changed to say Taxi? Taxi is a lot more common in many countries, I think Taksi might be what you say in Finland (?), but since LFS is international, Taxi would be more fitting imo.

I have fixed the steering animation now, but I decided to leave the Taksi instead of Taxi, because I personally prefer it more. I think thr Taksi fits well because the car also has Finnish licenseplates

AHMED 1.9TDI
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG