#1 - Rubie
EM30 GR-A
Vehicle mod: EM30 GR-A
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/6FB5F5

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Old German Race Car

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :I optimized body mesh with 3DS MAX's Pro Optimizer, used %45
Interior taken from XR and i work on it for fit to EM30.

data : http://tech-racingcars.wikidot.com/bmw-e30-m3

TO DO

-new skins
-new setup
-new spoiler

The rear still feels very slippery, if anyone playing with the steering wheel can test it and give feedback I would appreciate it
Thanks

COVER SCREENSHOT:
i have a batter version of this car coming up soon Smile ive been working on it for almost 2 weeks
I have wheel

Base setup drives fine. Took it for a spin in FE2R and it felt fine around there. Made some tweaks to suit the track and the car was amazing.

I think each user will have to tweak to their liking or to the track they are using the car in.

Great job as always rubie
#4 - Rubie
Quote from HOUSSEM.221B :i have a batter version of this car coming up soon Smile ive been working on it for almost 2 weeks

ooo nice Thumbs up

Quote from [OD :Jardim;1995010"]I have wheel

Base setup drives fine. Took it for a spin in FE2R and it felt fine around there. Made some tweaks to suit the track and the car was amazing.

I think each user will have to tweak to their liking or to the track they are using the car in.

Great job as always rubie

Thanks Hug
#5 - Rubie
That's an amazing mod!
This is my private skin preview wip Wink
Attached images
em sport bastos.png
em sport bastos2.png
Quote from HOUSSEM.221B :i have a batter version of this car coming up soon Smile ive been working on it for almost 2 weeks

Possible to make rally A group Prodrive version please?
#9 - R-to
Hey, can you allow this mod use Road Super & Road Normal tyres also?

I tested in assetto corsa @ rokingham issc the BMW E30 GR.92 with slick soft tyres and laped time 1.27.xx. Optimum track temperature.

Then i did in live for speed EM30 GR-A @ rokingham issc with R4 slick lap times and times like 1.22.xx.

In assetto corsa the bmw felt like it´s on road super or road normal tyres in some points compare to lfs. I´m studying what are the physics difference´s between those games and maybe later i will make some video of it. So can you do it for me?
Attached images
assetto bmw.jpg
lfs_00000421.jpg
good

EM30 GR-A
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG