The online racing simulator
dont bash other ppls pictures and its not that bad, not everyone can handle the same amount of graphic settings
That's the point I was trying to get at... He obviously has to turn the settings down for a reason... 16-bit looks crappy though, no point in arguing about that...

Well that didn't work out well, pic of my car with my skin and great fps! (Ingame everything looks much better I don't know why the screen shot looks so crappy)
here's one
Attached images
6.JPG
me lapping at so
Attached images
Clipboard02.jpg
Clipboard03.jpg
Clipboard04.jpg
Chasing the WR on BL1R. No, I didn't get anywhere near..
Attached images
curb.PNG
:bullwhip: umpkin:
Attached images
ky3_joejpg.JPG
I am somewhat embarrassed by the lack of quality in these shots (eye candy wise), and once I get round to putting my PC together I'll grab some with more smexyness. Either way I thought they were kinda funky
Attached images
arghnoAA01.jpg
arghnoAA02.jpg
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :I am somewhat embarrassed by the lack of quality in these shots (eye candy wise), and once I get round to putting my PC together I'll grab some with more smexyness. Either way I thought they were kinda funky

i find it funky your using XFG_Tuner
Quote from Jakg :i find it funky your using XFG_Tuner

I was on a CnR layout, I felt a ricer paintjob was needed. Plus it's purple, and we all know purple is the best colour in the world ;p
Thought i'd go online and show off my new skin a bit. (Thanks to Greboth for helping me with the mapping of the bull!)

Anyway here it is...
Attached images
FOX_RedBull_Screeny.jpg
beefy, what's that Williams-Renault skin? Didn't find one from the FOX skin thread..
I've seen it bumping around online a lot in the last few weeks. Beautiful work, to whoever made that skin :P

Beefyman - Looking great, too! Very nice work to you and Greboth on that one!
Lx 6
Upper skin by me
Lower skin by Horci
Attached images
LX6osok.jpg
some shots from WE1 with the BF1
Attached images
Grabby4.jpg
Grabby1.jpg
Grabby8.jpg
Grabby13.jpg
SCSSSS
(South City Sunset Skin Showoff Shots)
Attached images
LFS 2006-08-25 03-49-00-29.jpg
LFS 2006-08-25 03-51-04-57.jpg
LFS 2006-08-25 03-53-29-08.jpg
LFS 2006-08-25 03-58-18-52.jpg
LFS 2006-08-25 04-01-34-11.jpg
LFS 2006-08-25 04-03-49-44.jpg
LFS 2006-08-25 04-09-19-77.jpg
Quote from deggis :beefy, what's that Williams-Renault skin? Didn't find one from the FOX skin thread..

It was someone else on the server I was on. Can't remember the server or the racer now.
Is AA and AF okay on this ?
Attached images
fe1_lolz.JPG
why are you shotting behind a hill? looks like it's a spy shot on nurburgring or something
Hes such a famous driver, the paparazzis hide there and try to get a good photo of him.
Lol i wish it was like that :P lol
Quote from zeugnimod :Hes such a famous driver, the paparazzis hide there and try to get a good photo of him.

Duh, it's Bruno Senna driving an UF 1000!
A screenshot of my new personal skin
Attached images
me_fxr.jpg

Raw Screenshots Thread.
(3270 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG