The online racing simulator
Fern Bay facelift
(45 posts, started )
Any updates on V2 that you was working on.
i was thinking about taking v2 as a school project so i ill start in like 4 days
Quote from mblixt :i was thinking about taking v2 as a school project so i ill start in like 4 days

Good luck then.
it looks so much brighter, and more alive. it's really good!
Looks good, just downloaded it. Thanks!
It's look amazing! Downloading!
i would like a list of things you guys want for V.2
Erm just a little more realistic (real life)
I can´t belive how i missed this peace of art
i can hopfuly start tomorow but i would like a list of stuffs that you guys want
Quote from mblixt :i can hopfuly start tomorow but i would like a list of stuffs that you guys want

The only thing I´d like to see is grass that has more the sort of colour of the default textures. I think yours is too bright.
yup, and id like to see a few small cracks in the tarmac
Also, floor in pits is very low-res.
#39 - lvlo
I would like to have two versions: Hi-res and LOW-res ones (like original LFS textures) - cause some people still have old video cards
too neat, too green, too much contrast ... absolutely not in the Caribean spirit

on all tracks, Life for Speed developpers have done an excellent work !! balancing realism according to the country and cpu request.

trust me : keep your original files for tracks
Quote from mblixt :i don't think its realy posible because the stone wals is so long so the texture stretches to mutc. atleast i cudn't make it. any one else can try if the want Smile

Just a thought from a n ignorant person. Could you make the long wall into ten or twenty short walls that touch or almost touch each other? I know not what I say, so a simple yes or no would be better than a long winded flaming.
Quote from Kahn62 :Just a thought from a n ignorant person. Could you make the long wall into ten or twenty short walls that touch or almost touch each other? I know not what I say, so a simple yes or no would be better than a long winded flaming.

that's a 13 year old post Smile
Quote from johneysvk :that's a 13 year old post Smile

And? I get bored, and read old posts too. It may help someone somewhere.

Fern Bay facelift
(45 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG