The online racing simulator
Quote from Evolution_R :I've added turbo to the engine (~251 bhp), but still not sure about the drive type (RWD or 4WD), with visible spare tyre or not. The lightbar will be in two of the configs.

I really like how the lightbar looks from the interior view. Big grin

Probably will disable the spare tyre - it's too big for the car. Or I can put it inside...

Looks great. I like the version with the spare tyre on the trunk. Looks a bit odd behind the front seats. The RWD drivetrain makes the most sense for this car I think.
#77 - R-to
Uploaded for review. Still not sure about the front grill color... and probably the suspension will need some work (now is very close to the regular version). Shrug
Attached images
Capture.JPG
Untitled.png
1.png
#79 - C3PO
Lovely, lovely car! I really enjoy driving it. Nice work!
Quote from Evolution_R :Thank you! About dropping it a bit more - are you talking about stanced version (attached example images)? I was thinking to do a version like this after other versions are done (and I still do).

@kristofferandersen, thanks! But I almost lost hope about the name... it's taking forever and until that is resolved, it cannot be approved and I might have to delete this version and lose all of the rating and upload it again.

@Facu23 - I'm happy you are enjoying it! Smile

Well I was not thinking about the stance version. But it could work with like 6cm instead of current 8cm minimum. At the cesav race last time most fast set were lowered almost to the max available.
OK, I will drop it a bit.

Rally version is public now:
https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/A77E94

I'm changing the suspension to Double Wishbone (from MacPherson).
Double Wishbone suspension update - I'm trying to mix the BeamNG.drive mod suspension parts and the movable tubes in LFS:
Attached images
unknown.png
2.png
The Z3 wasnt McPherson at least in the front?
In BeamNG they are both Double Wishbone... but it seems I cannot recreate them accurately in LFS.
If I use McPherson in front - the caster can't be adjusted, so I'm kind of lost, can't decide what to use or which is best (for now looks like both front and rear MacPherson are good enough - why change them at all?).

EDIT: For now I'm gonna leave them both MacPherson.
Yeah I know that suspension models in LFS are not perfect with some simplifications. I have done a serious race with the first version and the handling and force feedback are good. Changing might be risky. But you can try without releasing...
Updated:

[Base Version]
- Some texture optimizations
- Different default configuration
- Added the original BeamNG.drive ETK mod suspension parts
- Added more power to the engine (153 bhp -> 173 bhp)

[Regular Version]
- Lowered the [Cabrio Race] setup
- Added more power to the engine (201 bhp -> 252 bhp)
- Changed tires and rims size (230/35R17 -> 225/45R16)

[Rally Version]
- Different interior color
- Added more power to the engine (251 bhp -> 269 bhp)

In the next few days I will upload the 3.0 inline 6 version with a police configuration (with both double wishbone suspension as test).
And after that I will try to make a GTR version.

Quote from loopingz :Well I was not thinking about the stance version. But it could work with like 6cm instead of current 8cm minimum.

In the regular version I've lowered the [Cabrio Race] setup a bit (not sure if this even changed anything because the motion range stayed the same in-game, need to do some tests), also changed the tire and rims size, as I thought the bigger rims will fit the 3.0 version better.
Made a simple skin for this mod. If you'd like to include it I'll upload the skinfile here for you.
Lovely mod!
Attached images
1994 ET K-Series Rally ChoRally55 Skin.png
1994 ET K-Series Rally ChoRally55 Skin SoftTop.png
Looking great, thanks, will add it! Wink
There you go. Big grin
Attached images
A77E94_ChoRally55.jpg
Updated the skin templates of the 3 versions of the mod. The goal was to make the cutouts as big as possible. I know I don't have to upload them here, as they are uploaded with the mods.
Attached images
96CAB5_DEFAULT.jpg
A3D29D_DEFAULT.jpg
A77E94_DEFAULT.jpg
I had to unpublish (delete) the mods, because I don't have the right to use the name ETK without a commercial license, so I need to change the name and I will re-upload the mods soon. Also I will rename this topic title.
Re-upload will be a bit annoying I guess but there's nothing to do and I have a question. Any name ideas in mind ?

btw, they are all beautiful mods 5/5

Thumbs up
It will be BZ30 Roadster (thanks to Draggo).

I'm expecting at some point tomorrow the mod to be uploaded and open for rating. Big grin
-
(Evolution_R) DELETED by Evolution_R : Not needed anymore
-
(Evolution_R) DELETED by Evolution_R : not needed
-
(Evolution_R) DELETED by Evolution_R : not needed
Thanks for giving the community such an awesome and diverse mod.
And one that's such high quality. Simply awesome.
will you make dashboard textures?
Quote from farcar :Thanks for giving the community such an awesome and diverse mod.
And one that's such high quality. Simply awesome.

Thank you! For the next project I'm thinking about making my own (and first) 3D model from scratch. Big grin
Quote from batya123 :will you make dashboard textures?

What do you mean, please explain?
I mean. You know there is a R8 in mods. It has dashboard textures. i mean real dashboard like in real life.So will you make any texture for dashboard like r8
No, I won't make such texture. It doesn't look very good to me, I prefer more cleaner look.

BZ30 Roadster - a BeamNG.drive mod
(114 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG