The online racing simulator
RB4(500) Interior
(17 posts, started )
RB4(500) Interior
Been workin on this interior for the RB4(only about an hour put into it). Its ripped from the Merc SL500. The screenshot is pretty bad cause it was taken with paint but the texture is 1024X so it looks pretty good in game. The door is still kinda iffy but dont know what to do with it. Im thinkin of doin some interiors for other cars also but would like some feedback on this one b4 I make anymore.(pls see in game first)
Attached images
rb4Interior.jpg
I like it Looks really nice
That interior looks BAD! (In a good way!!!!)
wheres the download!!!!
i love it!!
will it be up for download?
Oops forgot to add the file.
Attached files
RB_interior2.zip - 298.5 KB - 470 views
yay i will use it
*Updated file*
Fixed a few problems I noticed with the texture(black stripe on top of dash and blask bits on the passenger side by door)

Workin on an FXO int. now.
Attached files
RB_interior2.zip - 297.1 KB - 351 views
Quote from STRAHD :Been workin on this interior for the RB4(only about an hour put into it). Its ripped from the Merc SL500. The screenshot is pretty bad cause it was taken with paint but the texture is 1024X so it looks pretty good in game. The door is still kinda iffy but dont know what to do with it. Im thinkin of doin some interiors for other cars also but would like some feedback on this one b4 I make anymore.(pls see in game first)

Nice one
Here is the FX0 interior I have been working on. Tried to make it work as best I could but the FX0 is tricky. Didnt put too much effort into the back seat cause you never really see it, just tried to match the color a little. The back seat color is still black in the screen cause I changed it after.
Attached images
FXOint.jpg
Attached files
FX_Interior1.zip - 462.9 KB - 408 views
only thing bugging me on the FXO one, is the streched out air vents
Yeah there not that nice. There stretched a little at the bend in the FX dash, I tried making them small to not get bent but it looks even worse so I just left it.
this is looking awesome! Keep 'em coming for the other cars!
if you don't mind, i'm gonna edit the FXO file and replace The wood for CF... for personal use...
Dont mind at all, show a pic of it when ur done, see how it looks. Im working an a race interior for the rb4 now, with door panels stripped off n stuff.
Quote from STRAHD :Dont mind at all, show a pic of it when ur done, see how it looks. Im working an a race interior for the rb4 now, with door panels stripped off n stuff.

have to post it here when done... have already finished changing wood for CF... when i play it againg gonna take some Screenies and put it here for everybody to DL...
Well... here it is... FXO interior replacing Wood for CF... and my Head & tail Lights that i normally use...

some screenies and the dds for you to have it... for the Interior, the credits for the base are to the "owner" of the topic that i can't remember the nick"
Attached images
FXO head off.jpg
FXO head on.jpg
FXO interior 01.jpg
FXO interior 02.jpg
FXO Tail off.jpg
FXO Tail on.jpg
Attached files
FX_Interior1.dds - 170.8 KB - 268 views
FX_Interior2.dds - 682.8 KB - 260 views

RB4(500) Interior
(17 posts, started )