The online racing simulator
Any Georgia LFS Players Out There?
I see how popular LFS is world wide and was wondering was there any players from my home state of Georgia. I Live in the Atlanta area By the way.
Only one other LFS'er I know from Georgia, XCNuse in Norcross. Maybe you should get to know him... :icon23:
yeah, i saw he's from Ga. We've exchanged a few messages.
#4 - HuckD
Quote from Mazstermind :I see how popular LFS is world wide and was wondering was there any players from my home state of Georgia. I Live in the Atlanta area By the way.

HI MM,

I'm from Albany - 'bout 190 miles South of you. I haven't been able to get anyone else locally to try LFS. They just don't get it - staying with NR2003.

th84 is also from Atlanta.

See ya on the track....

Huck D
norcross as tweak said
Hey Mastermind, I live in Georgia. It's nice to see that there are other sim lovers in the states. What days and times are you on. Maybe we can get together and run a few laps. I'm not very fast, but I do love a clean race.
North Fulton
should get some addresses or something to see exactly how far apart we are
Quote from XCNuse :should get some addresses or something to see exactly how far apart we are

I'm won't give my address, but I will tell you I live about 5 minutes north of North Point Mall.
so then you live right next to st francis school.. thats where i go
Any Corn Huskers out there? Omaha, Nebraska think I've seen 1 or 2 before, it'd be interesting to know. Considering that with knowledge where the main crowd is for cs and bf2 is New York and Jersey, then California.
Quote from Infiniti :Any Corn Huskers out there? Omaha, Nebraska think I've seen 1 or 2 before, it'd be interesting to know. Considering that with knowledge where the main crowd is for cs and bf2 is New York and Jersey, then California.

Nebraska sucks . Hey, I'm only 3.5 hours away from Hotlanta. We routinely race at Road Atlanta and I know a bunch of people from the Brazelton area.
well... if you raced there long ago you probably knew my dad since he was part owner and VP of the place .. but that was like early 90's

..now panoz turned the place into a dumb theme park

need to get togethere on MSN or AIM or something guys
Quote from XCNuse :well... if you raced there long ago you probably knew my dad since he was part owner and VP of the place .. but that was like early 90's

..now panoz turned the place into a dumb theme park

need to get togethere on MSN or AIM or something guys

No, started racing there in '02. Havn't done any Panoz stuff. I don't have any chat programs. I hate those things. You can email me though. operator0 at gmail dot com.
I live in College Park.Georgia and work in Norcross. I will be going to the Petit La Mans race on the 1st at Road Atlanta. Nice place to see a race.

We all should try to get together online in LFS and run a few laps, maybe share setups.
:S you live next to hartsfield .. thats gotta be hard to sleep at night lol

guess its been so long since i've been down there that i forgot it was so close

well on google earth it says that i live about 31 miles from the college park center
.. 39 minute drive HA.. i wish!!
Closer to the Fayetteville line. About 10 blocks from Evander Holyfield. Not in the line of Airplanes. Very Quiet in my area.
Quote from TaiFong :I'm won't give my address, but I will tell you I live about 5 minutes north of North Point Mall.

SO DO I....im in Alpharetta!
Interesting to see all these Georgia folks, especially a few that are so close.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG