The online racing simulator
Banned for this ?
(31 posts, started )
Banned for this ?
so normally i was racing at [MRC] Begginer server and i got banned for this Big grin

he's POV (GD BAD)

my POV (Makharashvili)

clearly we can see he (GD BAD) steering into me before crash.

https://ibb.co/4VyJcvt

who's fault?
looks like a racing incident...no ban
I dont support him banning you. He does have a happy trigger finger but you did close the door. You need to leave the space for any driver beside you. As far as I can see no matter your intent you were moving to close the space on the road.
Quote from Fras44 :looks like a racing incident...no ban

I agree whit you...as always Thumbs up
#5 - Ped7g
I think he had probably like 20cm on left to be a bit more on side, but you pretty much crossed his path and closed the gap.

Depending on the race rules it's either your fault (in gentleman-like races where even driver ahead has to leave enough room for the opponent) or racing incident (you are front enough to choose your line, but physics still do apply and if the opponent doesn't back off quickly enough, you will crash).

There's no wheel movement on his side before the touch. What you describe as turning into you is already correction after initial touch caused by you.

(edit: about banning you for this... sheeessh... this stuff happens even when people TRY to avoid each other, racing incidents happens.. if the guy wants to have no incident day, then I would suggest some other game with invulnerability option and playing against AI).

(edit2: and in pro+real racing it doesn't matter who's fault it is. You pay your damages, and you lost the win, so in the end you must find out what to do differently next time, even if it's fault of the other driver. Motorsport doesn't care that much about blaming, it's lot more about what you could afford Big grin )
well, you drove right into the other car.

people are really trigger happy with bans and votebans on the demo servers sometimes tho
To me it looks like this:
Red car is to the left of the track, already almost on grass. He has nowhere to go.
Black car is passing on the right and gets too near to red car.
As said, red car is already at the edge of the track. Yes, he turns the wheel a tiny bit to the right but I would not call it "steering into me before crash." It is just the normal small wheel movements that one always does even when going in a straight line.
He can not go further to the left else he would risk running off the track.
If you pass someone who is already that close to the grass and pass that close that any tiny movement will cause contact then it is imo your fault.

That is just my impression from the videos. 5 seconds video clips are too short to judge this.
thank you guys for your oppionions, i agree that we both was racing too hard which caused this incident but this gentleman using he's "name" (everyone kinda knows him, hes fast driver) to ban people who are trying to race with him(hard). he banned me couple of times even on he's own server i don't mind it but i think it damamges Racing experience overall.
this is racing and incidents happen like this which we can't put blame on other. i don't get why people get mad about this. i remember once i think he crashed race before and got mad and crashed couple drivers (on purpose or not) then he banned them ). again by using he's "name" . I love racing and Live for speed. i can afford bigger sims like AC, ACC etc. but i love soul that this sim has but when i see people behaviors like that i don't think it's right and i hope it gets better.
Have you come here to seek justice?
You should show the entire mpr. not a snippet that only shows the incident. (which happens everywhere and to everyone)

You didn't show the entire mpr - because everyone would have to see what you do beforehand.

You are not a ferpley driver - you make at least a few contacts with other drivers in each race.

Your little skill - you replace only using an air tunnel or blocking

I don't want to pursue this topic here - but I have decided to comment on it.
1 collision can happen, 2 collisions can happen
Conversely, if you foul and cause deliberate accidents in each race (even an Angel will lose patience)

My advice - eat as fast as you can and what skills you have.
you replace your skills and thinking during the race only with the use of the "gas" pedal
therefore, in 98% of races you participate in, it ends in at least a collision.

I will also refer to the ban you received on my servers
during tournaments with prizes.
You were doing exactly the same as I described before, your willingness to prove that you can win - coupled with not having any kind of thinking.

Your driving style repeatedly crossing other drivers' lines
caused by a total lack of thinking during your attacks
that are doomed to accidents in advance - and only the thinking of other drivers can help you avoid accidents with you
If every driver thought like you - You would just be a Troll on the track.

And I am sorry to write this - but these are the facts
focus on not endangering other drivers with your mindless attacks, eat as fast as you can, use racing lines in which you are able to master the car.

Later when you get it right - start looking for good speeds and wins.
As of today, you do exactly the opposite
high speed (draft) + your mindless irrational attacks
they only cause collisions.

Personally, I have nothing against you, I like racing with you
Someone - he wrote wisely here - in motorsport you have to think
with each attack (you always pay for the damage whether it's your fault or not) to win you have to think for yourself and others, today you have a problem with thinking for yourself.

and believe me, I know what I have been writing about for 11 years, I have been practicing real motorsport and taking part in international leagues.
Quote from Dido bmw :Have you come here to seek justice?
You should show the entire mpr. not a snippet that only shows the incident. (which happens everywhere and to everyone)

You didn't show the entire mpr - because everyone would have to see what you do beforehand.

You are not a ferpley driver - you make at least a few contacts with other drivers in each race.

Conversely, if you foul and cause deliberate accidents in each race (even an Angel will lose patience)

you replace your skills and thinking during the race only with the use of the "gas" pedal

You were doing exactly the same as I described before, your willingness to prove that you can win - coupled with not having any kind of thinking.

that are doomed to accidents in advance - and only the thinking of other drivers can help you avoid accidents with you

focus on not endangering other drivers with your mindless attacks, eat as fast as you can, use racing lines in which you are able to master the car.

with each attack (you always pay for the damage whether it's your fault or not) to win you have to think for yourself and others, today you have a problem with thinking for yourself.

and believe me, I know what I have been writing about for 11 years, I have been practicing real motorsport and taking part in international leagues.

You know that i trust you 100%, i've raced with you for years and like to believe that i know you on a personally also.

The one thing that i've learned over the past 12 years of running teams/servers is that the full story is never given in one replay, its over many races that we then get a true picture.

@Kongle

Its always better to race clean and know what is around you, this happening once or twice(closing him off) may be a mistake but when it keeps happening, it then becomes a problem.
By opening such a post on the main LFS forum
it is good to present - everything objectively

you should write that it was not your 1st foul on that day.
and you've been voted banned - I don't have any administrative rights

if 10 drivers voted to ban you - it was not my individual matter

I am writing again - personally I have nothing against you
see you on the track
Quote from Dido bmw :By opening such a post on the main LFS forum
it is good to present - everything objectively

you should write that it was not your 1st foul on that day.
and you've been voted banned - I don't have any administrative rights

if 10 drivers voted to ban you - it was not my individual matter

I am writing again - personally I have nothing against you
see you on the track

True, and hope all is well for you
Quote from Dido bmw :Have you come here to seek justice?

lets see the mpr then, i wanna watch
lets see the mpr Smile
obviously, first of all i have no problem posting whole mpr ( i tought this footage was enough because other time we just going in straight ) but i'll try to upload it anyway as asked so. second i have 0 feelings and nothing against any other driver. i love this game and just going in servers for regular race i don't wan't to know anyone, i don't want to be anyones friends in races. it's just me whatever. but when i see some people ruining my races (with crashes, stu*id things, toxicity) it gets me raging. i hate when i go races for fun for relax and some stupid kids getting my way. (dido, you know how i always argue with toxic players because that's just way i am, i can't sit around with them) that is reason why some kids hate me and when you vote ban me they instantly accepted without any reason. i believe that day i had no contacts no nothing, just regular racing. Third and most important. you saying i am driving into others, my style is crossing lines etc etc.. my attacks 90% of the time is in rules. i always try to race within rules. yes i agree i am aggresive racer in attack or defense. but 90% of the time i don't doing it dirty way. i am not dirty but aggresive. i love this way of driving. keep my position at any possibilitys. i have lot experience to know where and how to defend my line and how and where to attack. of course we are human not bots and mistakes happen. like this above. you know on MRC server most players are new. dont know rules, dont know how to race, and when you race them and they make mistake, they blame it on you. i love to start from behind the grid (i like overtaking and not boring race) so when you regulary overtake these guys and you forcing them to make mistakes, when following or when attacking etc. they start hating you and spread toxic shi*. it is what it is. i personnaly don't care any of this. just wan't to spread my feelings about racing overall. i dont support your oppionion about me being dirty, don't know attack etc. etc. whatever. last but not least. Hard racing in lfs is hard to find. fortunately i've been with some racers who i raced hard with. laps after laps and after laps. (somhow incident were not happening Smile ) and i enjoyed every second of them. i can name them but its not necessary. but calling me all that above that you mentioned (DIDO) is just wront and lie . with regards Makharashvili

whole MPR link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/157GSFB5c4jsmRR3HLUvO5A1WslZUsJrM/view?usp=sharing
Quote from kongle :obviously, first of all i have no problem posting whole mpr ( i tought this footage was enough because other time we just going in straight ) but i'll try to upload it anyway as asked so. second i have 0 feelings and nothing against any other driver. i love this game and just going in servers for regular race i don't wan't to know anyone, i don't want to be anyones friends in races. it's just me whatever. but when i see some people ruining my races (with crashes, stu*id things, toxicity) it gets me raging. i hate when i go races for fun for relax and some stupid kids getting my way. (dido, you know how i always argue with toxic players because that's just way i am, i can't sit around with them) that is reason why some kids hate me and when you vote ban me they instantly accepted without any reason. i believe that day i had no contacts no nothing, just regular racing. Third and most important. you saying i am driving into others, my style is crossing lines etc etc.. my attacks 90% of the time is in rules. i always try to race within rules. yes i agree i am aggresive racer in attack or defense. but 90% of the time i don't doing it dirty way. i am not dirty but aggresive. i love this way of driving. keep my position at any possibilitys. i have lot experience to know where and how to defend my line and how and where to attack. of course we are human not bots and mistakes happen. like this above. you know on MRC server most players are new. dont know rules, dont know how to race, and when you race them and they make mistake, they blame it on you. i love to start from behind the grid (i like overtaking and not boring race) so when you regulary overtake these guys and you forcing them to make mistakes, when following or when attacking etc. they start hating you and spread toxic shi*. it is what it is. i personnaly don't care any of this. just wan't to spread my feelings about racing overall. i dont support your oppionion about me being dirty, don't know attack etc. etc. whatever. last but not least. Hard racing in lfs is hard to find. fortunately i've been with some racers who i raced hard with. laps after laps and after laps. (somhow incident were not happening Smile ) and i enjoyed every second of them. i can name them but its not necessary. but calling me all that above that you mentioned (DIDO) is just wront and lie . with regards Makharashvili

whole MPR link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/157GSFB5c4jsmRR3HLUvO5A1WslZUsJrM/view?usp=sharing

As i said, its the bigger picture, its a look at all your races to see how often it happens. You closed him off by trying to take the line he was on, you should of stayed on your line. On its own, yes it is a race incident but when things happen often/occasionally then its a problem.

I can confirm that DidoBMW in real life competes in motorsports and he is very good at it also, he brings his passion and skill into LFS also, if you race cleanly, believe me when i say he is a great teacher and all he wants is good clean races and he loves anyone that challenges him cleanly.
Makharashvili
I never said that you were a troll that causes special collisions.
maybe it came out because of the google translator translation i use.
I mean, your attacks are 90% right
not thought out and you do not think what will happen after your attack.
that after your attack, someone else has no choice but to cause an accident with you or someone else.
Good racing is all about riding hard, but make it all the way through the race not only to your first attack.
Just think what will happen after you stak or another driver has to use shift + s or finish the race e.g. on grass
that's it - there's no reason to discuss it any further, that's not what it's about
Have funSmile
i agree
i agree
i agree
Definitely not worthy of a ban, judging only by this isolated racing incident. But, if you kept doing this in previous races and you were warned and continued the same, then 12h ban is maybe a bit harsh punishment, but still reasonable.
Talking about driving into opponents, it seems a good place to show how they act on Arcade Attack servers to win their races, both S3 and Demo. And no, i have no regrets about that ban, since they have no respect for clean race.

Attached files
[AA] Blackwood GTI - Tunet.mpr - 1.1 MB - 75 views
You are aware of the fact that you can trim videos, right?
Quote from rane_nbg :Definitely not worthy of a ban, judging only by this isolated racing incident. But, if you kept doing this in previous races and you were warned and continued the same, then 12h ban is maybe a bit harsh punishment, but still reasonable.

Multiple instances of it happening hence the ban. As we know it can happen in good races but when it happens multiple times, a line must be drawn eventually otherwise it ruins the fun for others.

As didobmw said, its just a case of him needing to know what to do after or during overtaking, thinking one step ahead.

Banned for this ?
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG