TANGO RS
(8 posts, started )
TANGO RS
Vehicle mod: TANGO RS
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/A2E77F

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Light sedan with 2.0 16V engine

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Sport version with F4R engine and 6-speed gearbox.

COVER SCREENSHOT:
#2 - Ysan1
perfect for getting groceries... fast
#3 - JanNL
Basically, looking at the details, stock setups etc.... stolen from the Tango MPI and just made some small changes...thumbs down for me.
Quote from JanNL :Basically, looking at the details, stock setups etc.... stolen from the Tango MPI and just made some small changes...thumbs down for me.

This wasn't stolen from anyone, it's just a variation of the car, if you look at the details on the page there is an indication of the original mod it was based on.
Quote from JanNL :Basically, looking at the details, stock setups etc.... stolen from the Tango MPI and just made some small changes...thumbs down for me.

you even read the copyright information? lmao

jesus u didnt read the infos
You need to bring the front weight distribution to at least 56, it skids too much.
Quote from seksen :You need to bring the front weight distribution to at least 56, it skids too much.

Do you know where I can get this information about the real car? I found on some pages saying 59.5%

As soon as I get a reliable source with the data I will modify the weight distribution to be more realistic.

TANGO RS
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG