The online racing simulator
Enable manual clutch on all vehicles (G29)
Hello everybody, new to LFS here, and quite liking it so far.

I use a wheel (G29) but I don't have an H-shifter, so I switch gears through the wheel paddles.
I enjoy driving using manual clutch, and I want the game to enforce the press of the clutch pedal in order to shift gears, but I just can't set that up through the controls panel.

Is there a way to make the clutch completely manual using sequential gear shift?
I've noticed that the formula BMW in demo servers operates that way, but I want to make all cars manual.

Thank you in advance!
** Best answer **
Welcome!
The option you probably are searching for is Auto clutch. Join the track with XRG for example, go to Options - Driver and at the bottom, set Auto clutch to No.
Attached images
Screenshot 2022-02-06 004529.png
Thank you for the speedy reply!
I saw the same tip on a video tutorial, but unfortunately this setting is absent from my game (maybe it doesn't show up when you don't have an H-shifter).

So I'm still puzzled as to how I can have a fully manual clutch with paddle shifting.

EDIT: Scratch all that, for some reason the option appears when you are connected to a session. I tried changing it from the options panel of the main menu, and for some reason it is absent there.
Thank you very much!
Quote from kuf geo :EDIT: Scratch all that, for some reason the option appears when you are connected to a session. I tried changing it from the options panel of the main menu, and for some reason it is absent there.
Thank you very much!

Yes, the part of joining the track with XRG was important, forgot to highlight it. Smile Actually, I think that option was always visible there, up until the 0.7A update - it went missing now, only available when joined on track. Not sure about the reason why.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG