The online racing simulator
How to import and open a model from LFS to Zmodeler 1.07b
Hello. I'm a fresh modder and I want to get experience with mods because I'm oriented a little bit into it. I want to ask you from which of your forummers, does anyone know how to do it with importing a car from LFS and opening this VOB format to zmod1? Maybe you know how it's done? Because I have a problem that I can not import this original other car from the game LFS and this is the problem that I do not have a plug format VOB import / export, but I do not know how to deal with it, so I decided to let go with difficulty. Can I request this VOB plugin for the Zmodeler 107b? I want to do my own, taking the easy way.

I have been looking for these programs to extract and import models of this VOB format from LFS, but they are nowhere to be found and the rest of the other links are dead and not working. I know that I know some programs to extraction and import models from LFS such as: Rangel Tool (Ken Block), LFS Manager Tool, etc. There was one such third program, but I don't know what it's called and not find it. I've been looking all over the internet and they are gone. Can I request to share these programs? I want to do it myself - the easier it is.

I am very asking you for help.

Thanks in advance,
don_salierii.

P.S.
As for this, I want to import another car model from LFS and correct the details of the parameters with polygons in the ZMOD1 program, and then export it back to the VOB format. For example the car FSO Polonez Truck MR89 or Fiat 125p Pickup
Buy S3 -> you will have all you need to start modding. Now there is an official LFS Editor. I know demo users are still using vob mods and there are people still making them, but it's not worth it. Not anymore.
Quote from Evolution_R :Buy S3 -> you will have all you need to start modding. Now there is an official LFS Editor. I know demo users are still using vob mods and there are people still making them, but it's not worth it. Not anymore.

If I want to start moding and modifying my cars, but I have to have all the possibilities to buy this selected option S3? If so yes, then maybe I will decide on the planned purchase, why not… I thought it was so different the other way around that all demo users can do anything, ekhhmm.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG