FT1R
Vehicle mod: FT1R
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/5BFD3A

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :City car modified for circuits

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :City car modified for circuits.
It is inspired by a "Fiat Uno"

I can't get the vehicle icon to look good, if someone can help me. Thanks a lot.

COVER SCREENSHOT:
el mod està buenisimo. imita perfectamente al auto de verdad, el sonido es hermoso, el manejo, todo. Le felicito al que creo èsta locura y lo recomiendo
Quote from gbenjacontrera :el mod està buenisimo. imita perfectamente al auto de verdad, el sonido es hermoso, el manejo, todo. Le felicito al que creo èsta locura y lo recomiendo

¿Cómo sabrías cómo conduce el coche? Demo User
el mod està buenisimo. imita perfectamente al auto de verdad, el sonido es hermoso, el manejo, todo. Le felicito al que creo èsta locura y lo recomiendo
#6 - FIZ
#7 - R-to
I definitely like it. Holds steady in corners and is a lot of fun.
great for a cup !! really great car for racing !
in my opinion, the sound engine is too much aggressive for this kind of car/engine... a little change and this car will be perfect
really great idea these rear brake lights ! it works well !!
Quote from Tomfuel :great for a cup !! really great car for racing !
in my opinion, the sound engine is too much aggressive for this kind of car/engine... a little change and this car will be perfect
really great idea these rear brake lights ! it works well !!

Hello! Thank you very much for the comment, it is appreciated. Regarding the sound of the engine, it is adjusted to an Argentine category "Monomarca fiat”
https://youtu.be/cwouIph_-ho
Very good mod , looks great , drives very good ,and finally a tiny car that is somewhat fast
The default setup and lowest possible suspension are too low.
The wheels clip through the body (especially front wheels when turning)

Otherwise great looking good, love the detailed cockpit.
Well I don't like it too much.
The power band is extremely narrow it stalls at what, 5000rpm? If you play sequential auto clutch then you can have like 20% autoclutch around 4000 or 4500rpm, that's insane. As the clutch overheat easily you have to lift a lot but try to be above 5500rpm and still the engine feels empty there.
The front wheels are not rubbing the wheel arches they are literally through them.
The front suspension gives force feedback in the correct direction, that's cool. But I suspect extreme caster settings as the front feedback is extremely heavy for a car this light. Consequence it is very heavy at low speed but you can correct by reducing ffb, but on bumps it oscillates madly it feels like shimmy. Shimmy in real life feels like you are going to die (or at least are going to crash), it should not happen on a well maintained car (usually comes from dead shock absorber and bad joints in the suspension, but i can also happen on some frequency, here I think caster and suspension are not playing along too well).

Small issue the thumbnail is way too small it looks like a RC car...
There is a lot of potential in this car but as is, I cannot enjoy too much.
Edit:I have done a scale Up by 60% (keeping same image size) or a cut (image is smaller). If you want top quality send me a bigger file I can scale it and resize.

Si quieres te lo puedo comentar en español aun que estoy menos tecnico con terminos de coches.

Edit2:When setting gearbox perfectly for each track using a lot first gear then yes the engine starts to be interesting. Still feels a bit weak on the low end but why not.
Attached images
ft1r630.png
ft1r.png
Hi, I found the reason for the thumbnail error. Thought it could be a bug in my code although it works fine for all other mods! But it's really just an error in the model.

Please delete these stray triangles and vertices shown in the attachment. They are making the screenshot code think that the model is very tall so camera moves back to fit the whole tall model in the screenshot.
Attached images
mesh_error.jpg
Quote from Scawen :Hi, I found the reason for the thumbnail error. Thought it could be a bug in my code although it works fine for all other mods! But it's really just an error in the model.

Please delete these stray triangles and vertices shown in the attachment. They are making the screenshot code think that the model is very tall so camera moves back to fit the whole tall model in the screenshot.

Thanks! Tomorrow morning I'll leave it as you explained. Thanks! In the last update I tried to correct it without success. Thank you!
Wow. A great drive in dirt. Well done.
At LOD2, the skin texture at front right gets flipped.
(note the "FT1R" on default skin, it is backwards)
Quote from Gutholz :At LOD2, the skin texture at front right gets flipped.
(note the "FT1R" on default skin, it is backwards)

I will soon start polishing both the FT1R and the FT28R to leave them in final version
Utter perfection to drive, some of the closest racing we've done in our tests!
el-pinocho
thank you so much for this car! honestly my favourite car on the car at the moment.
love the physics, found the power to grip much nicer with road super tyres,

please tell me how i can join race in these, cheers
JT
Fiat Cup at Gum Garage ! 4 rounds - 3 best counts
Hello !
Have you got a setup for this car ? Smile
-
(Gutholz) DELETED by Gutholz
-
(Tomfuel) DELETED by Tomfuel
la verdad que el mod esta bueno, tenia que estar el fiat 1 de carrera, pero las ruedas no sirven mucho para correr, deberia ponerle las del TN.. y el tacometro va atras del volante no al costado, y la caja media que la 3era o 5ta quema al toke.. estaria bueno retocarlo para mejorarlo, en si 10 puntos por el mod

FT1R
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG