The online racing simulator
NA660
(18 posts, started )
NA660
Yessss love racing these things around!! Great model by the way Wink Wink
発売を待っていました、ありがとうございます。Twitterで経過を見るのも楽しかったですSmile
Loving it! Only issue I see is that he headlights don't turn on when the 'flash' button is pressed.
my favorite mod for now, nice quality
I noticed when turning on lights ( 3 key ) is that only the rear light turns on, but the headlights and the indicators don't work.

Other than that I like it Thumbs up
#7 - VladM
good quality mod, but theres some issues suspension-wise, when fully lowered especially.
#8 - R-to
BB=DTM if you want you can make this car for the SUPERstock Touring 2022 championship! It will be used on GRIP Masters - SsT 24/7 server.

CAR BUILDING RULES:
https://www.gripmasters.fi/superstock-touring-sst
Quote from R-to :BB=DTM if you want you can make this car for the SUPERstock Touring 2022 championship! It will be used on GRIP Masters - SsT 24/7 server.

CAR BUILDING RULES:
https://www.gripmasters.fi/superstock-touring-sst

The 1300kg rule limit is super unrealistic on some of these smaller cars. Same with my vfi it would be really weird and break the whole purpose of the car Frown
#10 - R-to
It's more the looks, sound and handling of the car. The 1300kg dosent that much destroy the car 😅 the weight is 1230kg car + 70kg driver.
this isnt from assetto corsa?
Quote from MacedoSTI :this isnt from assetto corsa?

DTM1120 and I are the same person.
Rest assured that you have been officially confirmed with your racedepartment LFS account.
Quote from R-to :It's more the looks, sound and handling of the car. The 1300kg dosent that much destroy the car 😅 the weight is 1230kg car + 70kg driver.

This vehicle is actually adjusted based on the weight at the time of the weight measurement vehicle inspection before the race, so there is no problem. No driver, about 620kg with fuel
Quote from Ibtasim6781 :I noticed when turning on lights ( 3 key ) is that only the rear light turns on, but the headlights and the indicators don't work.

Other than that I like it Thumbs up

We will support it in the next update! thank you for making sure
Quote from BB=DTM :DTM1120 and I are the same person.
Rest assured that you have been officially confirmed with your racedepartment LFS account.

I don't participate in the forum, but I know the car, I'm happy to be on lfs too
I think this one can be approved once all lights are working properly Smile
Can we have a working lights alreeaady?! This is one of, if not, the best mod here and it's a pity it has no lights.

My overall impression is 5/5.
Awesome car!

NA660
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG