The online racing simulator
Quote from Evolution_R :Added a retracted version of the soft top (like in the original mod and I like that), it was just too empty with a simple cover I did before.
I can include both, but only 4 configurations are allowed. Frown

So what configs does it have now?
Cabrio, Cabrio Race, Soft Top and Hard Top, but not sure if they will remain the same.
Attached images
p.jpg
p1.jpg
p2.jpg
p3.jpg
I did a showcase video. Later today I will upload the mod to LFS.net for approval.

It's published now: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/E2AEFA Smile
I'm open to criticism, tell me if something is not right and I will try to fix it.
Interior is not fully finished, it lack some amount of textures.
Really good job! What happened to the i6 engine variants though?
Thanks, I will probably add it as a different version (with another rims), as well as a lower powered version with a basic rims.
A W E S O M E I love it, i think i need to learn how to use automation. I guess there is no problem with vehicles made from automation.
LOVE IT!

I having so many vibes from BeamNG drive though. I hope people will continue to make mods from BeamNG drive, I would be very down for it!
@Octosquad, I was thinking about asking BeamNG developers if I can make their official cars as LFS mods, will show them this mod as example, and if they agree, I can add some more mods like Cherrier Vivace, ETK 800.
Too many triangles on the dash? Big grin
Wooooooooooow, I cant believe how nice this is done overall. Na-na The look from outside,

the interieur, the dash fantastic, drives really great and on top of that even the rear

lights / brake lights / indicators are visible very good. Nod I am so happy to have one

of my cars now in LFS, even more as its one of the best mods so far. Omg omg omg Congrats on that, P V L
@P V L, I'm glad you liked it! Heart

@xspeedasx, yes. Big grin
Quote from Evolution_R :@Octosquad, I was thinking about asking BeamNG developers if I can make their official cars as LFS mods, will show them this mod as example, and if they agree, I can add some more mods like Cherrier Vivace, ETK 800.

Edit: I did Cherrier Vivace as unofficial mod some time ago:

Would love to see the Vivace as well!

The ETK K is greatly converted! I was actually driving it in BeamNG a few days ago and I was thinking it would be a great car in LFS as well. Could you also add the offroad version as well? Been driving this in LFS for quite some laps, and it really brings me back to the fun basics of LFS. It's light, quick-ish, and simple to drive with a great sense of feedback. Genuinely one of the best driving cars in LFS IMO. Sure some of those ugly overrated JDM cars with a huge amount of horsepower can be fun, but this just drives beautifully.
@Bose321, I'm happy you are enjoying it! I will add an offroad version, as well as police variant. Smile
It's a pleasure to drive this ETK. Amazing drivers car for the road! :3
Exceptional work on this mod. Thanks for raising the bar Wink
I want to sort out this variant of the mod, adding the textures and some other optimizations, so it can be easier to maintain all variants which will appear as different mods. Want to avoid doing the same changes on every variant (basic model, more powered version, offroad and police as well).
Did some veh optimizations (it was a mess Big grin) and I've added some textures, tomorrow will continue... few buttons more and maybe will add a leather, and then I will continue with the different variants.
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
Only leather left (will test, maybe will add, maybe no). Big grin
Attached images
unknown.png
1.jpg
3.png
I could drive this car all day.
So much fun to chuck around, and nice neutral handling.
Thanks for bringing it into LFS!
Looking like nice update. Can't wait to try out the different configs.
Car is fun, but seems like the slicks are doing it disservice. Flips easily and has too much grip on them. Otherwise great fun. Smile
Kid222, I've noticed the same and will disallow them in the next version. Smile
While I'm waiting for a response from BeamNG devs about the name/logo ETK, I'm working on the other variants.
I like it
absolutely perfect and flawless mod
Thx Evolution!
-
(Snoop.DriftEra) DELETED by Snoop.DriftEra
Some pictures of the base version (112 bhp, different rear bumper, different rims):
Attached images
Untitled.png
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png

BZ30 Roadster - a BeamNG.drive mod
(114 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG