The online racing simulator
SHARK C
(41 posts, started )
Car without ABS. YeeeBooooyyyy
Good that you could find that drawing to help update the suspension. I had a quick look and as the suspension bug seems to have gone and the centre of mass is at a reasonable height, I've re-approved the mod.

Thanks! Smile
Nice model, but it's really annoying that I cannot properly skin the front edge nor the rear edge, like putting a car emblem there, because the mapping is coming from the top Frown
Attached images
Screenshot 2022-01-15 152103.jpg
Quote from chucknorris :Nice model, but it's really annoying that I cannot properly skin the front edge nor the rear edge, like putting a car emblem there, because the mapping is coming from the top Frown

Thanks for reporting this, I'll fix it soon, I didn't notice this issue before posting.
Faz uma versao com kit padaria, eles adicionarao o seu carro na concesionaria do TC. so um cenzin de roda com 0.5kg kkkkkkkk
Quote from [OD :Jardim;1983511"]Faz uma versao com kit padaria, eles adicionarao o seu carro na concesionaria do TC. so um cenzin de roda com 0.5kg kkkkkkkk

Vou fazer, quero corrigir todos os bugs primeiro, quando estiver bom eu faço uma versão modificada, eu quero fazer uma versão com um C20xe aspirado para trackday e uma versão de drift com AP Turbo
BLZ Brother, cant wait
Quote from [OD :Jardim;1985631"]BLZ Brother, cant wait

Eu postei uma versão com motor K20 de civic, porém está bem pesado por causa do regulamento, achei alguns bugs no mapeamento quando fui fazer ele, mais tarde eu tento corrigir nesse original tbm.
Hi, first of all, great job! Smile Thumbs up
and now my little problem when making a skin. The 2 areas indicated in the front and rear of the car concur in a single area in the skin file. I would like to use two different colours for each area, but I think it isn't posible for this issue.

P.D. Sorry for my english
Quote from mitsumeku :Hi, first of all, great job! Smile Thumbs up
and now my little problem when making a skin. The 2 areas indicated in the front and rear of the car concur in a single area in the skin file. I would like to use two different colours for each area, but I think it isn't posible for this issue.

P.D. Sorry for my english

Thanks for reminding me of that, I fixed it in the GM_SST version and forgot to modify this one too, as soon as it's on my computer I'll try to update.
oops, I find another. Thanks!
Quote from mitsumeku :oops, I find another. Thanks!

the problem is in the trunk lid and hood, I did the mapping and then added a few more pieces, they ended up being out of the correct place in the mapping.
I posted the update with the correct mapping, then check if it was good.
thank you very much! Smile
Hi, maybe add windows for the doors?
hello, we plan an Enduro event with Shark C group 2

great fun
but unfortunaly, the lod is poorFrown
see the picture below :

Could you fix it please ? it will be great ! the event is standing in few days (see poster joined)

thanks a lot !
Attached images
2H sharkc22lfs.jpg

SHARK C
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG