Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/9CF224

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Jdm Car Spec

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Old jdm car, low hp, gr8 sound for Jdm 90S lovers

COVER SCREENSHOT:
well made car
Quote from Octosquad :well made car

No,it's not - there are lot of gaps to be filled,as light shines through all door,trunk and hood gaps,while there are other elements not finished,like window bezels,roof scoop,mirror bezel. Also the lack of Road super tires for car with such power seems not right,but I guess there is the idea of providing 70ies tyres behind it. Haven't driven this car yet though,just posting 1st visual impressions,I assume modder is aware of most issues already and it's just 1st WIP publication.
Why doesn’t this have a 2.0 Inline 6 NA(no turbo) these only came with 160Hp maybe 200HP race engines. It would sound better too with inline 6. Power does feel like a diesel
Please make a proper frame for it, the XRG one is terribly shaped for this. Also the car is very big for it's weight anyway. Spare wheel is 2 metres in front of the car instead of inside the car's body. Engine is way too far back. Seems to make ridiculous torque for a 1.9 petrol turbo. Car model is full of holes as Rony already commented.
I updated the car, changed all what u said, filled gaps... to the mass, I hope u like it now.
I see you updated engine
1. 2JZ is a 3.0L. 2.6L more like a RB26
2. Why is there more torque than HP, this is not a diesel. Torque curve need some work
#8 - BeNoM
Very good updates, car starts to be perfect! <3
The doors have some gaps still, backwards normals around the window especially. The fact that this much power is set up with road normal tyres by default is a bit odd, but at least grippier tyres can be used. Dump valve is quite loud but otherwise this vehicle is a beast on the track!

Suspension feels a bit odd to me but I don't know enough about it to give any details or recommendations.

NIKKO 29R GT
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG