Quote :A typical golf cart

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :General purpose 2 seat golf cart

40kW electric engine FWD

Removable roof

Skin support: yes
Swap side: yes

COVER SCREENSHOT:
There is a major bug or something with this car, in TC CityDrive server, everyones sound completely gone, there was a major graphical glitch, and fps was very very low like maybe even 30. To get the idea I write my pc specs.

GPU- MSI GTX 1660 SUPER GAMING X 6GB
CPU- INTEL I5 9400F
RAM- KINGSTON HYPER X FURY DDR4 3200MHZ 2X8 KIT
MOTHERBOARD- MSI H310-A PRO
SYSTEM- WIN11/64BIT
I've made it private until the glitch has been identified als sorted.
Attached images
Screenshot eeee-11-24 161247.jpg
Car is back. Update W48 fixed it.
It feels very fast compared to golf carts I've driven, 150km/h seems unrealistic for golf cart? The one I was driving was older and gas powered though so I don't know, maybe it had like 8hp, or is this a modified golf cart mod? its fun to drive at least Smile
I know it's somewhat overpowered. The big problem I had was, that the torque seems somewhat incorrect at low revs. It was totally impossible to drive on sand with "realistic" engine values. The wheels didn't even spin.
If I found a solution to that, I'm more than wiling to change it.
Quote from chucknorris :I know it's somewhat overpowered. The big problem I had was, that the torque seems somewhat incorrect at low revs. It was totally impossible to drive on sand with "realistic" engine values. The wheels didn't even spin.
If I found a solution to that, I'm more than wiling to change it.

Ah I see, I know nothing about making mods, but maybe make two versions, standard and race, so there can be both high power or realistic golfcarting? I feel likr that could be an easy thing to do, likr I've seen some cars with different standard vs alternate settings in the car Info, sometimes it adjusts power or weight. I do like the high power version too, and I don't think it should be removed. Keep up the good work Smile
When you accelerate to 70 km/h and let off the throttle then the kart will continue to roll for over 4 minutes. Seems a bit strange, does it have not air drag? Uhmm Also when topside down the wheels seem to spin forever.
Quote from Gutholz :does it have not air drag?

It has LFS's default drag values,so that's surely not the reason.
Attached images
Untitled.png

GOLF CART 200E
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG