The online racing simulator
LFSLazy
(1573 posts, started )
Quote from BeNoM :It is not malicious and that is a false alarm, why spread misinformation?

Just wanted to ask the developer if he knows something about it...

Anyway i solved my problem so gg.
Hello Daniel !
Thanks a lot for the update.

there are 2 bugs with MODS : the fuel info is hundred percent negative (see picture)
and the most important coording to me : the radar doesn't work...

i think the reason is the fact car-Mods top view mini doesn't exist

so is it possible to simply put a rectangle instead the top view of the cars in radar ?

it will be match for every mods exist and future

thanks a lot
Attached images
lazy7Modbug.jpg
Quote from Tomfuel :Hello Danielthe fuel info is hundred percent negative

Quote from DANIEL-CRO : There are some issues that I'm aware of, like on mods screen, but ATM not going to solve them.

What else? Everyvody wanted an update so he did it. This addon is developped by one person, expect some issues here and then (don't get this wrong, "he does his best").
Quote from 1303s_vortech :What else?...

What do you suggest to help DANIEL-CRO if pointing out the issues is not allowed ? Uhmm
7a version ples
Windows Defender says it contains a trojan horse: Script/Oneeva.A!ml
So it's not only Chrome who warns. Can't even install it because of this Frown
Quote from Zaggo0 :Windows Defender says it contains a trojan horse: Script/Oneeva.A!ml

Sorry but Windows Defender is shitty antivirus, better install some other free antivirus software, for example i recommend Kaspersky Free (its good and its user friendly).
Quote from Zaggo0 :Windows Defender says it contains a trojan horse: Script/Oneeva.A!ml

You can add an exclusion for it in Windows Defender.
Pls update 0.7A2
Yeah please update 0.7A2

There error bug!

Quote from GT4_PL :Yeah please update 0.7A2

There error bug!
*snip*

I'd like to remind you guys about this post, regarding reporting bugs related to mods:
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :Updated version in attachment. There are some issues that I'm aware of, like on mods screen, but ATM not going to solve them.

Best wishes for Christmas and New Year Smile

Something that I'd like to see, when this eventually gets updated fully, is that maybe we'll be able to have custom dashboards for mod vehicles. I love that LFSLazy has a custom dashboard feature (makes you wonder why it's not a vanilla feature), and now that we have PROPER mod vehicles where it doesn't replace existing ones, now we can use our own dashboards instead of the vanilla system.
-
(Joseph Cote) DELETED by Joseph Cote : misc
Sorry to say, but can update it to 0.7b
0.7b official here.. when lfslazy and pls make the dashboards working for mods too
0.7B released!
Ha! Took ages to get going with lfslazy on 7a and now updated to 7b to find that it has stopped working. As with so many other things, you don't really just how brilliant something is until its gone!!! I'm another one waiting for a donate button, and with my fingers crossed for an updated release.
Quote from Mattg1984 :Ha! Took ages to get going with lfslazy on 7a and now updated to 7b to find that it has stopped working. As with so many other things, you don't really just how brilliant something is until its gone!!! I'm another one waiting for a donate button, and with my fingers crossed for an updated release.

At least we have an alternative until then: https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/97129-LFS-Companion
I'm here with you guys. Now that 7B is out, I gave it a little bit and checked if LFS Lazy for 7B is out Smile I'll wait patiently.
I think lfs should have in-built radar anyway.And maybe more gadgets you can move around on screen.You can already customise so much so it would fit in right away
plz update!
I'm wondering why the source code for tools like LFSLazy or AIRIO is not on GitHub or Gitlab, so that other people can help, or when the original author does not have time or lost interest, that other can take over.
Quote from Brilwing :I'm wondering why the source code for tools like LFSLazy or AIRIO is not on GitHub or Gitlab, so that when other people can help, or when the original author does not have time or lost interest, that other can take over.

Yes, making it open source would be perfect.

LFSLazy
(1573 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG