CX WAGON
Vehicle mod: CX WAGON
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/B546DB

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :1994 FWD Wagon

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Wagon car popular in Brazil in the 80s and 90s

COVER SCREENSHOT:
That Great Mod! But Weight dist. Incorrect 50/50 Frown Please fix Weight dist could be 58/42 or 60/40 Smile

Mod Rate: 5/5
Quote from GT4_PL :That Great Mod! But Weight dist. Incorrect 50/50 Frown Please fix Weight dist could be 58/42 or 60/40 Smile

Thanks I will fix it, I need to find more info to fix in other mods too.
Quote from GT4_PL :That Great Mod! But Weight dist. Incorrect 50/50 Frown Please fix Weight dist could be 58/42 or 60/40 Smile

I changed the type of rear suspension and put the weight distribution 58/42, then I'll make a few more adjustments in the default setup to leave with the alignment of the real car.
Good mod and I like the choice of car.
But the 3d model has some problems: Between some parts there are tiny gaps where you can see through the car. Sometimes it is also just along certain edges.
It does not look so bad in a still picture but in motion, there is this annoying flickering and shimmering.
Also some strange things are going on around the windows/pillars, as seen in your screenshot:
https://www.lfs.net/attachment/242469
(more noticeable when the view changes, for example rotate car in garage)
Attached images
gaps.jpg
Quote from Gutholz :Good mod and I like the choice of car.
But the 3d model has some problems: Between some parts there are tiny gaps where you can see through the car. Sometimes it is also just along certain edges.
It does not look so bad in a still picture but in motion, there is this annoying flickering and shimmering.
Also some strange things are going on around the windows/pillars, as seen in your screenshot:
https://www.lfs.net/attachment/242469
(more noticeable when the view changes, for example rotate car in garage)

I'll check these pieces and do something to fix it, I needed to erase some pieces of the 3D that are not visible so that I wouldn't exceed the vertex limit, maybe I have erased some background object that covered these spaces.
I see that there is now a skin template. But the two side-views are both facing to the right?
The main thing that sticks out to me is that the brakes (on all three default setups) seem to outclass the power of this car by a mile. It's always in danger of locking up and even at the end of Blackwood's straight just a light touch on the pedal is needed to reduce speed more than sufficiently.

Other than that, it seems like some normals may be backwards on the windshield wipers, as they're looking rather wiry from inside the car.

The car is coming along quite nicely, though!
Quote from Gutholz :I see that there is now a skin template. But the two side-views are both facing to the right?

I'll check and correct this, I'll take the opportunity and check if you need to modify some more area of ​​the skin.
Quote from Zopiac :The main thing that sticks out to me is that the brakes (on all three default setups) seem to outclass the power of this car by a mile. It's always in danger of locking up and even at the end of Blackwood's straight just a light touch on the pedal is needed to reduce speed more than sufficiently.

Other than that, it seems like some normals may be backwards on the windshield wipers, as they're looking rather wiry from inside the car.

The car is coming along quite nicely, though!

I will check these points you mentioned, soon I will make an update correcting these things.

CX WAGON
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG