BUG WAGON
Vehicle mod: BUG WAGON
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/2BF91C

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Old Custom Wagon

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Old Wagon with 1600cc flat-4 rear air cooled engine

COVER SCREENSHOT:
Rear suspension geometry or settings seem a bit odd, loads of negative camber affected by mass.
Quote from PeterN :Rear suspension geometry or settings seem a bit odd, loads of negative camber affected by mass.

This is a characteristic of this rear suspension, but I need to make some adjustments to not be so exaggerated.

Here's an example of what it looks like when the real car has lowered suspension
Attached images
images - 2021-12-11T081821.997.jpeg
Isnt possible to make it 5th gear? and tweak the camshafts a bit more, so he has a bit more of breath at high rpms, considering it has a nice exhaust system and else, and maybe a version with a small rpm gauge
Quote from KiiT1337 :Isnt possible to make it 5th gear? and tweak the camshafts a bit more, so he has a bit more of breath at high rpms, considering it has a nice exhaust system and else, and maybe a version with a small rpm gauge

I need to finish mapping the bodywork correctly, then I'll make a variant with these modifications.
Quote from henricat2006 :I need to finish mapping the bodywork correctly, then I'll make a variant with these modifications.

I still haven't been able to adjust the skin mapping, for some reason the LFS mapping is different from the LFS Editor, but as soon as I managed to fix it I will update once again.
The right outside rearview mirror is not visible when driving from inside.

BUG WAGON
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG