Rallycross - Pending review

Notes:
- Cage adjusted to fit twin air filters
- Twin air filters added
- Catch cans added
- Exhaust adjusted
- Off road tyres now an option
- Roof vent (optional)
- Passenger seat n passenger added (co driver look)
- Tweaked rear tyre widths (update 1 adjusted)
Attached images
4.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg
3.jpg
Attached files
UF6R template.psd - 8 MB - 101 views
UF6R Rallycross template.psd - 8.1 MB - 103 views
Liking it, next build will be an RS200 inspired monster, forst need to finish up current one
Brilliant
will it have off road suspension? how many hp? i am working on almost exactly that , mid engine awd ,stupid hp/weight ratio ,off road suspension ,slight extended wheel base UFR
Quote from Drift ACE :will it have off road suspension? how many hp? i am working on almost exactly that , mid engine awd ,stupid hp/weight ratio ,off road suspension ,slight extended wheel base UFR

410bhp at the moment

Quote from timdecnodder :Liking it, next build will be an RS200 inspired monster, forst need to finish up current one

If this mod goes to plan I might give it a crack
Yeah bring on the group B!
Awesome , yea groub-b cars is the best .. the more the better , looking forward to drive it
This car is Group B right?
Quote :
Group B was a set of regulations introduced in 1982 for competition vehicles in sportscar racing and rallying regulated by the Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile

Dead banana
I tried the hard track basic setup yesterday at fr rallyxgreen and it was a pleasure to drive.
Quote from PopnLochNessMonster :This car is Group B right?

Dead banana

Rally version in the works but because of how the class system works you can't have slicks n rally tyres at the same time.
Quote from jam_1989 :Rally version in the works but because of how the class system works you can't have slicks n rally tyres at the same time.

Actually you can - you just need to enable street tyres too. Shrug

UF6R Group B
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG