The online racing simulator
Nissan 400Z Creation on the live stream
I just have an idea for mod (Nissan 400z) and I will be streaming live in that weekend whole process of creation of that mod, from finding references and 3d modeling in blender to uploading on site.

if you are interested here is my channel where I will be streaming - https://www.youtube.com/c/AlexeyDesign
I will start streaming on Saturday afternoon.

Attached images
nissan-z-proto-u-s-3-1626450456.jpg
Wow that will be educational
Nice! I will come, tell approximately time when will you stream and time zone.
Quote from superlame :Nice! I will come, tell approximately time when will you stream and time zone.

After half hour I probably start a stream
I can't pm you on forum so I'm writing here.. We can't chat because the stream is on "Youtube Kids" mode. Also we are seeing only part of the screen. Make it fullscreen on OBS
Perhaps some of you saw how during the stream they sent me information that someone had already done 400z in LFS, https://youtu.be/op7-AUOf2G4?t=521, probably that screenshot from testing it, and apparently, it will soon be uploaded to LFS. After that, to be honest, I was upset, because all this time I had an idea to make the entire line of popular Z-series cars, 240z 350z 370z 400z, and not only did Fairlady Z first appear in LFS, but right during the stream where I creating 400Z I found out about 400Z already exist in LFS... to be honest, that is frustrating, and after that I lose desire to do it...

Sorry everyone for the expectations. But apparently, the expectations are not in vain, since the 400Z will appear one way or another.

I do not know if I will continue this mod, most likely it depends on whether it appears in the LFS or not.
I started modeling again from the beginning, streams are still on my YouTube channel almost every day.

One of the viewers suggested a new way to modeling through imagemodeller program. You load photos of the car into the program, create there tracking points to conspicuous places on the car, usually, these are the corners of the gaps, after 8-14 points calibration of the cameras is possible, You need 40-50 points to be accurate result, after which it can be exported to a blender and with high accuracy. Export In the fbx file, there configured cameras and point cloud are exported as empty objects. That saves a lot of time and make it much easier to modeling.

Let's continue today, try to finish main mesh of the exterior today.
Attached images
Снимок экрана 2022-01-06 135829.png
Снимок экрана 2022-01-06 135910.png
Снимок экрана 2022-01-06 135936.png
Very nice. What is your youtube channel so that I can check it?
Quote from loopingz :Very nice. What is your youtube channel so that I can check it?

link in the first thread post.
OK cool!
Progress for today

Attached images
qXXh9G67izE.jpg
biEpNMqkAIg.jpg
PjL53KrfZrg.jpg
Can't wait! Good job! Thumbs up
i have not much time for now cuz of working. but im trying to do some staff. Progress for now

Attached images
Снимок экрана 2022-03-15 195953.png
Снимок экрана 2022-03-15 200133.png
Снимок экрана 2022-03-15 200449.png
Снимок экрана 2022-03-15 200708.png
Planning continue to do Live modelling 400z today in 17:00 UTC
I have been watching some vids usually not live and accelerated... It shows that you know what you are doing and that it takes time to carefully model everything! I am sure it will rock!
Great idea. People who want to do modding should be able to see stuff like that. Will the stream be available for future people as a reference material?
Not for me, oh god no, I wouldn't want to know where to begin, lol. Just a thought for others.
Quote from Aleksandr_124rus :

Great modeling, and yea using scanned data as a guide is like heaven for modelers, I had so much suffering with inaccurate blueprints that I stopped doing real cars altogether.

I never thought that using random net images as a source to generate point data is this reliable, maybe I m just out of date, I always believed that you need a good 3D scanner or at least a phone with a dedicated app to scan the real thing.
Quote from lfsrm :Great modeling, and yea using scanned data as a guide is like heaven for modelers, I had so much suffering with inaccurate blueprints that I stopped doing real cars altogether.

I never thought that using random net images as a source to generate point data is this reliable, maybe I m just out of date, I always believed that you need a good 3D scanner or at least a phone with a dedicated app to scan the real thing.

Yes! Autodesk imagemodeler is great help for that. In my opinion, this is more accurate than making from blueprints. But it depends on the quality of the blueprints, but usually they are not detailed enough.

Nissan 400Z Creation on the live stream
(69 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG