Vehicle mod: VKI-6
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/546E92

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :VKI-6, FWD Hatchback boi

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Build, texture, rim, configrations, shortly exterior and interior by me

Suspension, engine, setups by E U R O B E A T

only real mens drive Cup ver.

2 Configrations ( more configrations coming soon )

------|
Stock |
|
Cup |
------|

COVER SCREENSHOT:
Very nice thank you
Nice. But why does it have a touring car class? Shouldn't it be salon?
yeah right. No touring car. SALOON!

Nice mod!
#5 - Rubie
aaa i forgot thats sorry, let me fix that.
No turbo, no supercharger, no problem
Another beautiful mod, Looks great inside and out... just needs that double wishbone front! and maybe a few other little things to give it that "osaka racer" feel Wink
#8 - Rubie
The vehicle is so close to 65k limit, I can do it if I find 2-3 good low poly parts

I don't think double wishbone for the front for now, the car is fine with it.I'll change it if there's too many requests, but for now everyone says it's fine.
Quote from Rubie :The vehicle is so close to 65k limit, I can do it if I find 2-3 good low poly parts

I don't think double wishbone for the front for now, the car is fine with it.I'll change it if there's too many requests, but for now everyone says it's fine.

You dont need to add anything in the model editor, its a feature in the frame editor. I own an Ej 1999 (Ek chassis) and it has double wishbone front suspension lol. Macpherson is on the 7th gen civics I believe.
Steering feels slightly odd how it is not and doesnt handling exactly as it should..
Nothing extremely wrong with how it is now but such a simple change it seems wrong not to do it. Its the whole reason the older civic chassis are adored and still used today.
I think the answer order was wrong.
now
i fixed suspension and yeah its better now

have nice day
HEHE new cup races with my friends tysm!
I'm working on 2-3 more cup cars. I hope they are as fun as these cars.
maybe there will be a cup race series.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Banger Rubie!!! car feels really good now!!
I appreciated hot lapping this and the RX*8 with you last night! Great stuff
This is probably one of the best mods right now!
Hi, very nice mod, can i suggest one thing? Maybe rear light must be need more opacity? Thx for this mod, that's really nice!
This is a fantastic mod. Great car model and both variants are fun to drive.
5*
This is an amazing mod. Handles very nicely and you can properly race/autocross with it. 5*
#19 - CV95
Good job! Hope you add rim texture to all of your mods, including this one. At this point, not my users have put custom rims on their mods, you did, but they are missing the texture.
How can I get this mod?
Quote from Abdussamed :How can I get this mod?

S3'ü satın alman lazım. Demo ve s2 de "Mod" özelliği yok. Biraz geç kaldın S3 şu an 320TL.
YOu need a bit tweak Weight distribution: 55/44 isn't realistic?
Tooooo much burnout front tyres.
FWD, Engine front have heavy weight of front.

Could be 58/42 please. Will good Technical. Smile
Quote from GT4_PL :YOu need a bit tweak Weight distribution: 55/44 isn't realistic?
Tooooo much burnout front tyres.
FWD, Engine front have heavy weight of front.

Could be 58/42 please. Will good Technical. Smile

I'll do it, but right now I'm doing something nice for the civic, I'll share it in 1-2 hours
default suspension setup has quite stiff dampers, so if soften it, it will be kinder to tires.
Also, weight distribution of the stock EK9 is about 67:33.

VKI-6
(62 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG