The online racing simulator

Thumbs up

Motivates me quite a good bit right now to keep living my life Smile
Shreddy Gonzalez

Upon stumbling over this Thread I try´d to remember when I last time listened to Music from a Band I like on purpose.

I actually have no clue. Atm I produce a 4 Minute track almost every day, working with ideas of many different people.

Just uploaded what was going on today for you guys. Unfortunately no full track today. But getting a solo like this done is worth 10 rythym parts Na-na Omg omg omg

https://www.mboxdrive.com/TASCAM_043111.mp3

Edit: That Vocal dude up there is kinda interesting for me. I have 43111 jobs for him if he likes (filenumber) Did I Say That?

Quote from Wsfwhite :Just uploaded what was going on today for you guys. Unfortunately no full track today. But getting a solo like this done is worth 10 rythym parts Na-na Omg omg omg

https://www.mboxdrive.com/TASCAM_043111.mp3

Is there a reason you don't upload to soundcloud, beatport or some other site like that? I have no idea what you do, but I'm inclined to give it a listen. But downloading an .mp3 is too sketchy for me. :/

on topic:

A track from the new Haiduk album Diabolica

Quote from 5tag :Is there a reason you don't upload to soundcloud, beatport or some other site like that? I have no idea what you do, but I'm inclined to give it a listen. But downloading an .mp3 is too sketchy for me. :/

Yep, there is a reason. I have gathered a huge, I mean..... HUUUGE amount of Ideas. If I would join a band it basicaly would be like "Allright guys, here you have 60.000mp3 files with rythyms, solos, and improvised stuff". "Lets buy 20 bottles whisky, have fun and listen to it." "Create a folder for what you like and then lets begin to work."

Big grin

Unfortunately I wont join a band. Its all pre production for a huge youtube Channel that I have planned.

It was basicaly nothin else than this rythym for example. Uploaded this one for you ;-)

I just randomly do this stuff every day.

Theres no day without Idea Wink

http://sndup.net/d9qv

So please don´t worry. I know I dont have many postings. But you can believe me that when I share something like this its 100% made by myself and something that I just recorded at home ^^

I hoped the jpg of my amp would show that it is made at home, because this rig is one of a kind.

You wont find anyone on the whole Internet that has the same rig as mine. I bet on that.

I add another one to destroy every doubt. This is 100% only me Smile

This Amp Head is Number 141 of 150. Not even the German guitar magazine knew that this Head exists until I wrote them.

Was my first appearance in their magazine, they really answered within 1h. For a reason tho. This is the only ENGL signature amp from a German Guitarist and the German Guitar magazine didn´t have it in their big ENGL signature amp 5 page special which was on the Title.... so it was a major Epic Fail for them ;-)

Ya right Ya right Ya right Ya right

Sometimes it really is worth a shot to share something, especialy on a little Forum full of elitists like in this one. U never know who you meet and If I meet the dude im looking for, he exactly knows what to do with my rythym Smile

The best contacts I always get in places where I do not expect it.

Ya right
-
(AtomAnt) DELETED by AtomAnt : because

The what other music are you listening to now thread
(862 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG