UF 1100T
(8 posts, started )
UF 1100T
Vehicle mod: UF 1100T
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/3DF8EC

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :UF With 1100cc Turbo Engine

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :UF1 with stroker kit for 1100cc, turbo kit, larger wheels, some aesthetic and aerodynamic details

COVER SCREENSHOT:
This is a gem. Well balanced and lots of fun to drive.
I agree with farcar. Personally, i am missing the turbo gauge on the dash, but it's fine by me otherwise. Smile
Quote from Kid222 :I agree with farcar. Personally, i am missing the turbo gauge on the dash, but it's fine by me otherwise. Smile

I liked the idea, I hadn't thought about it, I'll provide a gauge for the turbo pressure.
#5 - FIZ
Honestly I don't get why this car is a LFS "Staff Pick".
It has practically nothing interesting being something similar to UFR with a UF1 look.
No skins, boring audio, unrealistic aerodynamic setup.
It is barely more than a tweak mod imho, meanwhile other recent mods have pushed the bar much higher.
The front wing has similiar lift&drag as the FBM frontwing. Looking
That can not be right?
Quote from Gutholz :The front wing has similiar lift&drag as the FBM frontwing. Looking
That can not be right?

I'll take a look at these things that are commenting, this was my first mod, I wasn't sure how to adjust it, I'm going to base myself on XFR, which was the car I got the 3D parts from.
I'm not sure which is the best solution, if I modify the 3D to conform to the aerodynamics or modify the aerodynamics to conform to the current 3D.

UF 1100T
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG