The online racing simulator
I CANT PLAY LFS!!!!!!!
(3 posts, started )
I CANT PLAY LFS!!!!!!!
Hello creators of live for speed! I have played this game for as long as I can remember, well let's say that in 2021 as my pc is not one of the modern ones that can run Fortnite at 450 fps nonononono none of that. Today, November 18, I downloaded it again to remember those moments of happiness that this game brought me. Well, the issue is that I do not load the tires or the mapping of the game! hopefully I can see the pilot model (head only) and the car with the rims without tires. I hope you answer me to be able to give a solution to this ...
Thanks in advance!
Quote from thepumpkinglover :Well, the issue is that I do not load the tires or the mapping of the game! hopefully I can see the pilot model (head only) and the car with the rims without tires.
Thanks in advance!

The pilot model is not shown correctly, am i right?
What exactly is your question?
Do you want to see the car with the rims, but without tires (I think i don't get you?)

Sounds like a weird problem, or you might have corrupted the texture/3d model files. In that case re-install the game should fix it.
Quote from Van Sterberkt :The pilot model is not shown correctly, am i right?
What exactly is your question?
Do you want to see the car with the rims, but without tires (I think i don't get you?)

Sounds like a weird problem, or you might have corrupted the texture/3d model files. In that case re-install the game should fix it.

I think what he is describing is when LFS has loaded and he goes onto the track, some of the textures are not loading such as tyres and scenery.

Only possible causes i can think are , either folder permissions (try Run as administrator) or right click on folder then properties then permissions and change to everyone.

Not sure if the following could cause this but make sure you have DirectX installed/updated

I CANT PLAY LFS!!!!!!!
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG