The online racing simulator
KRT cr
(99 posts, started )
Hi, I very like your mod car - KRT CR. We are driving it mainly on Tc City driving server and could you add reverse gear to it? Would be awesome, because I created preety good setup for it but it's annoying without reverse gear. I've talked to a few people and they agree with me, the car has a lot of potential any it's funny and cool but this reverse ...
usually motorbike engines are commonly joined to a gearbox without reverse ... Maybe the real kartcross machines are having this "drawback"
@NENE87 : very nice !
Hello everyone !

Nice mod NENE87, it cool to follow the progression in the developpement of mods !

I have found a weird bug though, I think it's more for @Scawen though. With this vehicle, even when I'm at a complete stop, with handbrake enabled and engine turned off, display still shows me slight longitudinal acceleration (0.02G here, sometimes around 0.08G). I've attached a screenshot. I'm using the CROSS setup here, and version 8 of the mod.
BTW, nice update as always Scawen, very cool Thumbs up
Attached images
kart_cr_g_accel.jpg
This is the force that a driver is experiencing. If you are stanstill on a downhill, he will experience forward force due to gravity. Try making a steep ramp and be stationary on it - the force will be quite great.
For the reverse gear: This is not a motor from a Honda Goldwing ... So not included in KRT CR, if you drive correctly, you don't need reverse gear Shrug a safety car maybe used for calm the race and each drivers need to put the pit limiter for one lap?

but after this mod, i'll make a "proto furia here's a picture: https://www.mikadoracing.com/i ... ER&id_annonce=1863314 and maybe a reverse gear ^^ maybe!
I need to work the suspension and the engine too, probably tuesday.
KRT CR V9.0
# 135bhp for the engine now (but more efficient)
#The double suspension is too difficult to adjust!

I looked on forums, saw that people put what they wanted for the suspension, the KRT CR becomes very fun to drive with the new engine! I will publish it shortly Rofl

If there are KARTCROSS conductors, could you direct me?
Hello,

I am looking to make some autocross Buggy car there. As my dad is AX Buggy & transmissions manufacturer (D.M.A. racing gears), I have plenty of documents to make exact model in LFS.... stay tuned
@Lukas Jancik, do you have some documents? I'm very interessed Smile I'm okay for restart the project with correct dimensions etc...
-
(Driver64) DELETED by Driver64
Now, i "restart" the project: Default's points to work:
#New rollcage with suspension's support
#New suspension: doubble whisbone added, the kart is more stable thx for the tips @scawen
#New rearlight
#New engine mesh
#New Dashboard
#New rims

Stay tuned

Attached images
screenshot.png
rear.png
3_4.png
This is a preview from interior with newest grill
Attached images
grille.PNG
If I were you I would get rid of the sort of 'grill' thing. In real life and in VR you are able to focus your eyes past it, but on a screen you literally can't focus past it, it's always there in your view getting in the way. I suggest if you want to keep the grill, that you give us two options in the garage, like some other mods have done with the halo, one with the grill and one without.
@k_badam, i have already make different configuration (cross/hillclimb/cross without grill), i confirm : grill with vr is not a problem Wink thx for your opinion btw
Quote from NENE87 :@k_badam, i have already make different configuration (cross/hillclimb/cross without grill), i confirm : grill with vr is not a problem Wink thx for your opinion btw

Yeah exactly, grill with VR is not a problem as I said, it's very annoying on a screen though. Thanks for making configs without the grill though Smile
Body [WIP]

Attached images
rear v.png
front v.png
work on the engine and exhaust... 4 to 1 collector Big grin
Attached images
4to1.png
Looking good, you building to FIA spec?
Attached images
collecteur.png
@timdecnodder i try to respect FIA or belgian rules Wink but without real plan, that's not easy!
Here it is, new SCAVIER RAPTOR 2021 specially producted for KRT CR, thx SCAVIER Smile

Attached images
SCAVIER RAPTOR20213.png
SCAVIER RAPTOR20212.png
SCAVIER RAPTOR2021.png
With extension (maybe the hillclimb version you can imagine without grill)

Attached images
extensiona.png
extensionb.png
Congrats on the progress! You started fast but now you are putting the effort to make it much more true, looks great!
Here it is! The new update KRT CR V10.0
#New Dashboard
#New suspensions
#New wheels
#New body
#New grill
#Pedals added

need some adjustement, but try it and return your opinion if you want Wink
Attached images
lfs_00000015.jpg
lfs_00000016.jpg
lfs_00000017.jpg