The online racing simulator
Quote from Big Daddy :Seems like you couldn ´t wait for the new progress report either Big grin

yeaah i been away from game for 7 years,before that i dont know how many years waiting for rockingham Smile (i know its in s3 already, but not buying it )

Quote from THE WIZARD DK :can we get a laptime too ?

im aware its probably not that fast in that car, but could perhaps be fun for some to know. well im one Smile

yeah sure, i only got a few clean laps but managed 1:45 consistently in those. Its a 330 i sport, probably close to xrt performance

Also i can say i hit 120 mph on the oval before T1, and on midtrack left turns around 80 mph

2001 Subaru Forester S

Lowered on 2004 WRX struts and springs

EJ25 making a whopping 165hp
I needed something really good in snow, but not boring. Alas, my 2015 Ford Interceptor! 3.5L Twin Turbo AWD, with a great warranty. Loving it so far.

That's my new car (Mazda 3) i bought few days ago. It's looks small but there is a lot of space inside Big grin
And the Hyundai Coupe is my old one (Will drive it only when i go back to Bulgaria)
Attached images
IMG_20200113_193326.jpg
20210206_185024.jpg
Quote from crazyboy232 :That's my new car (Mazda 3) i bought few days ago. It's looks small but there is a lot of space inside Big grin
And the Hyundai Coupe is my old one (Will drive it only when i go back to Bulgaria)

I have a 2016. It is extremely small, too small of a car for how raked they are making the windshields over here. Huge a-pillar holding airbags, can't see past. Center mirror mounted lower in line with your eyes so you can't get away from the soccer mom's and brodozers we have blazing their outrageously brilliant blinding LED lights as well as needing to move around to see through the turns. Have to move around to see to the left around the huge a-pillars to see cars coming in the oncoming lane also. I'm not very tall, but I'm sitting beside the rear of the door frame so I have to get up from my rear end being below knee level when my feet are outside on the ground and slide past the door frame while trying to slide out from under the steering wheel.

Small cars are just too small these days for how they are designing them. I feel like I'm looking out the porthole of a cruise ship trying to see all the while almost pulling out in front of people because as I look around blindspot after blindspot the other car is moving from blindspot to blindspot.

It isn't an issue for most people here in the US because most people can't focus their attention further than as far as they can hold their phone to their face, but for those few of us who still actually drive and operate a motor vehicle, it's dang dangerous to drive. Unfortunately with only 60k miles on it, I still have 100-140k miles to go before I'm ready to get into something else.

Not mine but looks exactly the same. Lighweight, nimble and cheap to repair. Love it. I've always wanted one since Marcus Grönholm won WRC championship with P206 and now I got one

edit: Almost 15 years in LFS and this was my first post Big grin
Attached images
Sieppaa.JPG
I had the opportunity to drive a Lamborghini Huracàn at the Driving Center track of Castellet.
What a car ! Only 4 laps to discover the track and the car, but that was a really nice moment. Scawen and Eric : we need such kind of cars in LFS while they are still allowed to exist Big grin LFS

Noob inside : I was having finally the opportunity to drive a 4wd vehicle, and found particularly strange to not have any weird effect when turning in ... discovered after it was a rwd version of the Huracàn ... Wave Ya right

Attached images
IMG20210926094125.jpg

Ain't a beast but she gets me around Smile in a comfortable and reliable way.
Bought this ~2 months ago..

1.5 weeks later.. after being hit from behind when parked outside my house and pushed into the back of my better-half's motor.. it looked like this..

Insurer wrote it off with ~£7.5k worth of labour and ~£22k worth of parts, though they valued it at £3k more than I paid for it (not a bad profit!).. now got this one as a replacement ~2 weeks ago... hoping this one lasts! =D ..

Cheers..

Ian
10 days after buying it the car being declared dead is serious bad luck. Glad for you the insurance paid you quickly and you found another car quickly 👍🏻. I personally prefer the colours of the new one
-
(AtomAnt) DELETED by AtomAnt
I do too tbh mate.. had to make a few compromises with spec (lost auto-dimming mirror and heated seats, cruise-control) but gained sports chrono pack (comes with dynamic ECU and switchable sports exhaust) and upgraded BOSE sound system.. both of which are actually far more useful than either of the others.

The dark atlas grey looks different colours/shades in different lights.. not _quite_ pearlescent, but heading in that direction.. and also a black interior rather than ocean blue (although apparently a "premium colour", is definitely not as nice and looked more dated than black).

Other than already getting a puncture in the front wheel (non-repairable, typically!), it's all round a better car.

Takes some getting used to having virtually no weight in the front compared to the V8 I had in the AMG.. but despite being slower, a lot more fun to drive (especially being full manual).

Cheers..

Ian
[indent][/indent
Attached images
received_564458267996872.jpeg
received_1023089095151995.jpeg
My little funny car since 1 year, did some trackdays, I'm really enjoyning this:

Btw, on the helmet i've a LFS sticker, but it's on the left side.
Attached images
IMG_20210919_222740_319(1).jpg
Just revisited this thread and seen how many cars people have had...
I still have my car from the post here https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/514295#post514295 on the ORIGINAL post your car threadYa right 14 Years and counting!

Albeit now with a 2.9 24v cosworth V6 rather than the 2 litre 4cyl engine it had..
Attached images
IMG_20211011_152550.jpg
Lots of neat cars in here.

Here’s my car, earlier this year. Took a bad beating and needs some repairs this winter!
Attached images
6B325029-31D6-4DB2-961B-A49C2889CF42.jpeg
Quote from robt :Just revisited this thread and seen how many cars people have had...
I still have my car from the post here https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/514295#post514295 on the ORIGINAL post your car threadYa right 14 Years and counting!

Albeit now with a 2.9 24v cosworth V6 rather than the 2 litre 4cyl engine it had..

My dad had one of these with the 2.8i engine loved that car with the recaro bucket seats, it felt nice and low to the ground with plenty of ooomph
got myself this blue beauty on this autumn, kids are enoiying it too apparently Smile , thought i hop by and see how are things around here and make a post for a change while im here Big grin
Attached images
20211010_193640.jpg
Quote from -NightFly- :got myself this blue beauty on this autumn, kids are enoiying it too apparently Smile , thought i hop by and see how are things around here and make a post for a change while im here Big grin

One of my favourite cars and also in my favourite colors. V Nice Smile
I picked up a 'VZ' Monaro back in October and finally got around to getting a nice shot of it in the daylight.

The whole fuel price thing is clearly my fault, just my luck that prices would rise just after I start running a V8. I'm averaging 17.5mpg (yes I'm lead footed) which led to a £500 fuel bill last month.
I'm now looking at getting a boring but vaguely economic car to run alongside it as the money saved in fuel should cover all the extra expenses of a second car.

Engine is stock for now but hoping next year I can let it breathe a bit better. Gains of 100hp are pretty common for an NA setup, which would suit me. Another 250hp possible if I pop a supercharger on but I don't feel the need to liquify my rear tyres.
Attached images
Hadrians Wall with Carina 24, Monaro.jpg
Monaro 9, front interior.jpg
Monaro 3 - engine bay.jpg
Monaro 1 - fluted bonnet nostrils.jpg
Quote from Bob Smith :I picked up a 'VZ' Monaro back in October and finally got around to getting a nice shot of it in the daylight.

Oooh. Nice <3

Quote from Bob Smith :The whole fuel price thing is clearly my fault

I *knew* it had to be one of you guys Big grin
17.5mpg seems to be 13.5l/100km => with the amg cars I had (v8 aswell), it sounds impossible to reach this unless you are on highway driving at a constant speed for a longtime Big grin . In normal condition, 16l/100km was quite good by being very gentle. While on highway I could effectively reach 11.5.

Do not know this car model nor even the brand, but it looks nice and sexy ! The seats look very nice !

Have thought for me, I will have electric engines soon instead of the mighty NA v8 ... Shy
Finally bit the bullet and got a Mk2 Golf. 1.3/55hp/manual. Well kept but rust has set in, passed inspection with 0 issues, so planning to preserve it as much as possible.

Attached images
DSCF4276.jpg
Quote from Flotch :17.5mpg seems to be 13.5l/100km

That's using the smaller US gallon. The Imperial gallon works at 16.1l/100km, so on par with your AMG experience.

Quote from Flotch :Do not know this car model nor even the brand, but it looks nice and sexy ! The seats look very nice !

It's the coupe version of the 3rd gen Holden Commodore, which was one of only a few models under the GM lineup to be manufactured in Australia. It has a few upgrade parts from a donor HSV (Holden Special Vehicles) model, such as the seats. 800 were imported here back in 2004-2005 but nowhere else in Europe got them.
Top Gear's video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr_yQeWekgY
Top Gear Power Lap: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf7zyCzXOfo

Quote from Flotch :Have thought for me, I will have electric engines soon instead of the mighty NA v8 ... Shy

For a daily A to B car I've no objections to electric, but I don't see how they can sell sports cars like that. The shifting of gear and roar of the engine is the main appeal to me, I don't even understand the appeal of automatics or paddle shifts, outside of track days.
Quote from Taavi(EST) :Finally bit the bullet and got a Mk2 Golf. 1.3/55hp/manual. Well kept but rust has set in, passed inspection with 0 issues, so planning to preserve it as much as possible.

It is nice to see people keep relatively normal cars alive to live a long life, and not just exotics or special editions.
What is the appeal to you personally in this car?
Quote from Bob Smith :It is nice to see people keep relatively normal cars alive to live a long life, and not just exotics or special editions.
What is the appeal to you personally in this car?

Well, I think the most honest answer is that I just like it, not because of the looks, just for what it is. A very basic car with very little to go really wrong. Always wanted something like that. It has only done 150k Km (93k miles) and the interior looks brand new, so it's like a time machine to a much simpler time. Smile

Attached images
DSC_6192_s.jpg
DSC_6195_s.jpg

Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG