The online racing simulator
S3L season 15 standings

The standings after round 1:

Isaac Price followed by Antonio and FasT at South City Sprint 2
Standings after race 2:

Eventual winner Isaac Price with True Alpha, V. Laguckas and Mazdarati fighting for the final podium spots
Standings after race 3:

Master Race Car's Gemini crossing the line in first position with no one in sight.
Standings after race 4:

Mazdarati completes the final turn in first position and takes home the big points this week.
#5 - pmw
Hmm, is there's a reason why I'm twice in the results table? #15 and #18
Quote from pmw :Hmm, is there's a reason why I'm twice in the results table? #15 and #18

Yes, the reason is I messed up Shrug

I updated the table in the post above.
Standings after race 5:

The field rolls through turn 1
Standings after race 6:

The field in lap 1 from a marshal's point of view
Standings after race 7:

The field finds it's way through the first turns
Standings after race 8:

Standings after race 8:

Doni makes the decisive pass for the lead
The standings after the 10th and final round:

The top 5 all caught in 1 shot at the finish line, with M@CI3K the big winner of the day
As the final standings are available, the top 4 drivers will soon be contacted by personal message about the payout (as per this post) and the TM Pacifitech sponshorship.
Wicked last race for the series! Loved watching the replays, maybe I'll race next time (if I get fast enough).
Quote from Motordirex :Wicked last race for the series! Loved watching the replays, maybe I'll race next time (if I get fast enough).

Just do it, the whole point of the series is there is no lower entry limit and you get better by taking part.
Quote from englishlord :Just do it, the whole point of the series is there is no lower entry limit and you get better by taking part.

Yes, me lord, should next seasons schedule (girlfriend) permit me to. Big grin Big grin Big grin

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG