Velocity Motorsports is a casual all-around simracing team founded 2/2/2019 by Dlocky (finland69) and Dan190NL (Bass-Driver).
The Team at first was supposed to be for a few friends who wanted to drive and enjoy the game together,
but during the last year it has been growing more than any of us expected. It have led us into starting
new different servers, frequently updating our LFSLapper scripts and in general, being more active in LFS.
Instead of being the most competitive team out there, our main goal is to deliver friendly and easily accessible servers for everyone to enjoy. We are not expecting our members to be the fastest/best drivers out there, but having friendly and mature attitude in any situations.
We are active in several disciplines like Race/Drift/Cruise and you may see VM tags in any kind of
Live For Speed Servers.
All of our servers are powered by LFSLapper.
- Set the fastest time with every car, if possible.
- Layouts may contains 1 to 6 differend stages. From 100% tarmac to 100% gravel.
- Track/layout combo may change 1 or 2 times a week.
- Type !help to additional information about the server.
- Type !times to see the timetable.
- Type !report to report a player or a bug.
- Players using Cheats/Hacks will be banned from all of our servers
We are frequently updating the insim to smash bugs or adding new features
- LFSLapper Insim library
- HUD with info about your time/stage
- Startline System incl False start protection
- Custom Timings
- Object Penalty's
- Yellow Flag system for each stage (slow/stopped drivers)
- Theoretical Personal Best
- Time Difference between currenttime (incl penalty's) and Personal Best
- TimeTable with detailed time information
- Help Menu with server & user info
- License Points system
- Achievement system.
- Objectives system.
- Discord messages. https://discord.com/invite/7QhkfBJ