The online racing simulator
LFSLazy
(1573 posts, started )
Looks like dropbox has disabled link sharing for my account because of too many requests... Therefore I will attach the file here.

That also mean that auto-updater does not work now.
Attached images
updater error.PNG
Attached files
LFSLazy v101 0.6U13.zip - 2.5 MB - 2707 views
Thumbs up Thanks !
Hvala sine!
Hey, my friend got this error (screenshot here).

He didn't have any problems earlier but he got a new PC so this is with fresh LFS (version U), then we tried with a copy from his old computer, finally we tried with U13 and we got this error in all cases. Any ideas?
Are you using RivaTuner or MSI Afterburner? Try to turn it off
so big thanx !
Hello there, can LFSLazy creator fix bugs? latest version (U) have some bugs.
1) in Lin Gauges RPM_lin can't be saved on scale factor 1.0 when you restart game or lazy program it will be again 2.0. (also checked turbo lin and it does same every time. maybe all of lin gauges have this problem.
2) also turbo lin don't works properly. when you want to tun it on from left side to right every time it suddenly turns on and of. it does same on Y axis as X.
3) In texts chat messages can't be saved on speficied coordinates when you turn off game or lazy program it will return to the starting position.
4) none of the indicators works on possible highest resolution. LFSLazy says that possible is 256x256 but real max resolution for indicators is 64x64. This worked perfectly on the previous version (R).
1) in Lin Gauges RPM_lin can't be saved on scale factor 1.0 when you restart game or lazy program it will be again 2.0. (also checked turbo lin and it does same every time. maybe all of lin gauges have this problem.
2) also turbo lin don't works properly. when you want to tun it on from left side to right every time it suddenly turns on and of. it does same on Y axis as X.
3) In texts chat messages can't be saved on speficied coordinates when you turn off game or lazy program it will return to the starting position.
4) none of the indicators works on possible highest resolution. LFSLazy says that possible is 256x256 but real max resolution for indicators is 64x64. This worked perfectly on the previous version (R).

Thanks for report. 1, 3 and 4 should be fixed in next version.
For 2nd can you please make a video and send it on private message.
-
(joaopaulopt) DELETED by joaopaulopt : I managed to solve the error problem :)
Hmm, windows defender removed LFSLazy and marked it as "Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.DB!ml" This never happened with previous versions but yesterday I downloaded U13 version. Any thoughts?
Quote from Sobis :Hmm, windows defender removed LFSLazy and marked it as "Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.DB!ml" This never happened with previous versions but yesterday I downloaded U13 version. Any thoughts?

You can confirm that this version is OK. Windows Defender only remove the file, if you confirm that. Looks like parts of content of lfslazy.exe match to this virus signature.

BTW: Most of virus scanner don't found a match in this binary! Perhaps next time you can verify the binary itself over a such service? :-)

Result by VirusTotal
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/b12608a7de293f5a32f53c4a4f5a9a47d1cf6c7db1e19bc1c46f16705835975c/detection
what about u15
not mentioning U16
any new update for the test patches ?
Admin give lfs lazy for 0.6v thanks
Please 6V update Big grin
Lot of hosts were migrated automatically. Update needed please... Wave
Maybe LFSLazy needs to be bought by the Scavier team and released with LFS as addon. Big grin
Quote from Evolution_R :Maybe LFSLazy needs to be bought by the Scavier team and released with LFS as addon. Big grin

Yes please, make this an official addon Omg omg omg
Quote from Evolution_R :Maybe LFSLazy needs to be bought by the Scavier team and released with LFS as addon. Big grin

+1
I wouldn't mind having these features natively though Big grin
Hola/Hi, please update LFSLazy to 0.6V Tongue
!!!!!!!
Hi, please update LFSLazy to 0.6V
I think this may be a paid add-on

LFSLazy
(1573 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG