The online racing simulator
G27 shows but unresponsive.
(5 posts, started )
Hope someone can help.
I have just come back to this game after a few years out.
Have just downloaded the latest V version.
Loaded it up and unlocked. Was setting all the options up, but when i got to the controller section, it shows my G27, but none of the Axis detect movement when moved or pressed.
I have made sure that I have selected wheel, but nothing. All latest drivers and updates.
Anyone able to help?

Thank you

Dave
Does it show movement in the device properties of Logitech Profiler and/or in any other game?
Yes it does. I can play other games (beamng and acc mainly) just fine.
The game sees the wheel, but in the axis section they are greyed out and the slider at the bottom of the screen stays dead center and doesn't move.
I also tried to copy in a different config file from when I used to play, but that didn't do anything.
I have had this bug many times, usually, when I play assetto or other games and come back to lfs, it does not detect any movement from the wheel, I have found only restarting the pc will fix it.

-edit I think if you go to logitech software- device - game controller -advanced and properties it will bring up calibration and fix itself if i remember correctly, if not the restart will fix.
Indeed : running Assetto Corsa before make the wheel to appear completely deactivated in LFS then. The workaround is as said by CrazyBrit to simply run to the calibration of logitech : press a button or a pedal, and when detected, everything will work fine in LFS ...
Clearly weird ... @Scawen : I think you have a G27, and I suspect you may have bought AC to test it => do you experience the same ?

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG