The online racing simulator
Driver Statement, Car 88 Sean Lee, Round 5, Kyoto
To all drivers and stewards
TBOC Challenge 2020 by NDR

30 Nov 2020, Formal Apology

Dear gentlemen,

I am writing this letter to express my apologies following the unsportsmanlike driving standards and subsequent outburst that occured during the running of the fifth round of TBOC yesterday, dated 29th November. I apologise for any hurt that I may have inflicted with my words in anger.

Off the midnight coffee and following a good sleep, I have taken time to reflect on my season and my actions that have brought me to where I am, but also ruined my reputation and demeanour. I have realised that my approach to racing is and has always been flawed - and that I was just a ticking time bomb in regards to penalties or hatred. I need to reiterate again that, I have always been aggressive and decisive and that has always been my approach and driving style (heck, even philosophy) and to date I have not been made aware of the consequences of such actions - until today.

I have taken this occassion to reassess my character and driving behaviour and will attempt to change for the better of myself and my fellow competitors; but it will take time and I hope in the meantime, I will not cause any further issues. I hope you all will give me the opportunity to better myself and race well once again.

In reference to the aforementioned, Car 88, Sean Lee accepts all imposed penalties derived from the existing protests at this time, to be applied in the official results for Feature Race (session) of the event. On behalf of Air Attack Racing and Newsroom entity, I thank whoever has been there to guide me and talk to me even in my anger. I appreciate that.

Once again, sorry and thank you, and I hope to race with you all again in the finale.

Best Regards
Sean Lee (AOR Nova)
Air Attack Newsroom Racing
Air Attack
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG