The online racing simulator
Simulator Comparison (Kimi and Sims)
#2 - _rod_
Was it only we or the F1 car in RF had to turn the wheel much more to make the turns? I mean the actuall wheel, not steering wheel
i think they did this with Imola too. It's very interesting to watch. Though, i don't think GP4 sounds like that.
another prover that LFS owns RFactor, it looks so ugly there
Rappa, hat isn't the origional sounds for GP4, they were to detailed in the sense that we heard things that cameras don't pick up, only things you would hear IRL.

There were various sound mods released when I played it which IMO were alot better to play with, this will be one of them as that GP4 you saw was very modded.
#6 - Phoon
Very nice video, amazing how accurate these tracks can be.
#7 - joen
Saw this video some time ago, it's nicely done. The accuracy in GP4 is quite impressive
It really looks so lame with rFactor when the wheel magically turns itself without the drivers' hands... Of course this is only visual thing but it can't be that hard to make a wheel that actually turns the real amount of degrees like in LFS.
#9 - Phoon
Quote from deggis :It really looks so lame with rFactor when the wheel magically turns itself without the drivers' hands... Of course this is only visual thing but it can't be that hard to make a wheel that actually turns the real amount of degrees like in LFS.

And that's why LFS is better than rFactor, the little things count.
Wow, I honestly never expected GP4 to look and be more accurate than rFactor, simple because rFactor is way newer. But then I enjoyed GP3 for years, but have hated every ISI based 'sim', so maybe it's not surprising at all.

But at least rFactor looks amusing - watch the helmet movement - Kimi's head is controlled by hydraulic rams I think.
GP4 is an awesome game. They were using what looked to be the default suzuka, rather than the high-res version that is available, and it still looked 10X better than rfactor. But they are using the worst custom sound ever.

Tristian you cant even see the helmet in the rFactor video.
Oh, I thought rFactor was bottom left? LOL!
You've mistaken EA's F1 Championship with rFactor... There is no driver in the rFactor-window...

Edit: Beaten by 4 minutes... Damn cache...
rfactor doesnt even have hands on the steering wheel which annoys the hell out of me. looks like F1C does though.
Rfactor has the best sound though,other than that GP4 kills it

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG