The online racing simulator
git gut
Couple of raw screenshots of my BMW. Big grin

Dear god...
testing reshade

Nice reflections on the ground! ^^ Reshade's Reflective Bump Mapping?
Air Attack Newsroom Racing #88 Buggyra ZM GT Cup 2020
Wallpaper time

use antialiasing next time noob
Looking nice, maybe the contrast is a little too much? Big grin
Quote from Evolution_R :Looking nice, maybe the contrast is a little too much? Big grin

I agree with you. This is the setting in spanish:

LFS > Otros > Shader post-procesado > Sí

If I click on "sí" to change to "no" there is no enough contrast for me. My taste, obviously.

Thanks for the feedback.
Thank you, but I don't use them anymore - they have a major issue which cannot be fixed without HDR.
I'm using these shaders now (which are closer to the default one with edited post-processing [on] option):
But I also using ReShade to correct the color, contrast and brightness.

Without ReShade (Raw):

I'm still not happy with the result ... waiting for the major graphics update (Scawen pls fix). Big grin
Attached files
shaders.zip - 14.9 KB - 553 views
Quote from Evolution_R :Thank you, but I don't use them anymore - they have a major issue which cannot be fixed without HDR.
I'm using these shaders now (which are closer to the default one with edited post-processing [on] option):
But I also using ReShade to correct the color, contrast and brightness.

Without ReShade (Raw):

I'm still not happy with the result ... waiting for the major graphics update (Scawen pls fix). Big grin

I agree with you. Absolutelly georgeous.
These are cool to showcase what LFS' graphics engine is capable of these days. But in terms of realism they are far too shiny for my taste. Real cars don't look like that except for the one day they roll out of a showroom. Tongue Racing is quick and dirty so I'd prefer a more subtle, diffused reflection.
Click for enlarge:

That's more like it! Smile Although the windows seem to lack reflection, or rather the paint is too bright?
Been doing some shakedown testing with the FXR at Westhill International Cool
Attached images
1496E8AF-63AC-4FFF-8C49-A397E16ED150.jpeg

-
(Sponge) DELETED by Sponge
-
(Eri9k1) DELETED by Eri9k1
uf1
Attached images
lfs_00000005.jpg
-
(R-to) DELETED by R-to : Wrong thread
BMW M3 E36 Coupe 1JZ Swap 750whp 870Nm
Attached images
Näyttökuva (2).png
Näyttökuva (8).png
Näyttökuva (7).png
Näyttökuva (6).png
Näyttökuva (9).png
My FZR Thumbs up

pilot steering animation

Photo.. With the one and only! Scawen!! (It is in F mode because he was driving the Truck and his name was not visible)
Amazing Game!

Raw Screenshots Thread.
(3267 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG