The online racing simulator
TBO Challenge: Rules Book

TBOC - Rule Book

You may find the TBO Challenge Regulations on the NDR website.

TBO Challange Regulations

The NDR Sporting Code contains some things that will be applied when judging incidents etc, but the main carry points are in the TBOC Rules, but worth a look at the Sporting Code if you're not already somewhat familiar with it.

Some important things:

Car, Skins, and Name Format

FXO must carry 6% intake restriction, the XRT 2% intake restriction, RB4 none required
Make sure your car skin has your car number on the hood and doors
Name format: 00 J. Palmer, white or no colour number, coloured name allowed

Championships and Points

Drivers championship, all rounds count.
Teams championships, all rounds count - best 2 drivers per team score in each race, no bonus points awarded.

Races

Penalties must be served within 3 laps (max 3 crosses of S/F line) and admins may apply time, position, grid, points or more extreme penalties if the situation merits

Safety Car

IN USE in TBO Challenge!
Virtual Safety Car IN USE in TBO Challenge!
You're Welcome ... that would have been a weird race ... actually hilarious it you think about it
Quote from jmeade :You're Welcome ... that would have been a weird race ... actually hilarious it you think about it

What Jared is referring to is an error in the initial publication, where the rule stated that the sprint race would have a "05 minute time limit" - this has been corrected to the intended 25 minute time limit.
can i have the last laugh?
#5 - gu3st
5 minute time limit... plenty of time for me to flip my car.
Ooooh. I like that idea. Hmmmmmm hahaha
#7 - Sobis
Seeing that you can get 500 points in theory, doesn't extra points (+1) seem totally insignificant for fastest lap, climber, etc? These are not that easy to achieve to be worth only 1 point IMO.
Quote from Sobis :Seeing that you can get 500 points in theory, doesn't extra points (+1) seem totally insignificant for fastest lap, climber, etc? These are not that easy to achieve to be worth only 1 point IMO.

Are you trying to say, that they are "pointless"? Looking

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG