The online racing simulator
Setting G29 on LFS
Hi everyone,

I want to ask if someone can help me to setting my G29. I'm using LGS, but I don't know how I need to put the sensibility of pedals or wheel. And which upgrade I can do to improve my feelings on the pedals specially brake pedals. I saw some springs upgrade but I don't have any information about customers. So if someone read something about this, or about setting it would be fine if he can help me Wink.

Thanks
Hey there, there's some info about setting up a Logitech wheel on LFS Manual. That'll help you for the basic setting up...
-
(Silverracer) DELETED by Silverracer
thank's let's read something Big grin
Hello everybody,

On the G29 I have led shift light but isn’t working. Does someone have any information about this, or someone fix it?
Hi, on the G27 the shift lights does not work on LFS. There was a software made to make it work on LFS, more info can be found on this thread.

Although I'm not sure if the G29 LEDs are supported by LFS or if the software on the above thread works with your wheel (but I think it would).
I saw it but I don't kown if it works for g29. That's why I'm asking, but anyway I will try it!
Quote from goupeinou :Hello everybody,

On the G29 I have led shift light but isn’t working. Does someone have any information about this, or someone fix it?

Hello! You should try Fanaleds. There are some youtube videos that can help you setting up this app.
My LEDs start working just fine with this little app.
Enjoy!!!
#8 - gu3st
Can confirm. Used FanaLEDs to drive my SLI-M for years before I finally bought a new wheel.
I'm using G27leds software on my G29 and LEDs do work good. However, I do not recommend using it because it is replacing an important dll file responsible for direct input. I have noticed some funny behavior of FFB and even some weird FFB latencies which are not there if I do not use it. I was not able to make it work with Fanaled, but I admit I did not spend much time troubleshooting it.
Hi, as promised, here's the program that allows you to enable LED on logitech wheels that have them. Just paste this in main lfs folder.
Attached files
G27leds.rar - 108.7 KB - 14 views
Maybe it calls for its own thread (with a disclaimer)? This post might be too obscure as an add-on.
I'm too lazy to make that Smile It may be that I even put it in entirely wrong thread, sorry if it was someone else who I promised it to. Anyway, there it is.

Setting G29 on LFS
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG