The online racing simulator
International Space Shuttle (not clickbait)

I would really like to know how did that happen! :3
After all, we are Air Attack. We need to be in the air, I guess Big grin
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :was it not @MrJonttu who gained at Airattack recently top height (15 meters) or something? there actually is a height in AA. i seen it before too if someone fly above a certain ground level. detection seems simular to the drifting time. its very rare it happens though. i think i can count it on less than two hands ive seen it. but its defo there. maybe Rane can enlighten us with that.

Best Height is an Air Attack airio thing where you get awarded when you bug out or fly and get up in the sky. It doesn't really save or anything (iirc), but it's something fun to have Tongue
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :was it not @MrJonttu who gained at Airattack recently top height (15 meters) or something? there actually is a height in AA. i seen it before too if someone fly above a certain ground level. detection seems simular to the drifting time. its very rare it happens though. i think i can count it on less than two hands ive seen it. but its defo there. maybe Rane can enlighten us with that.

I don't remember when I have flied Big grin
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :yes @micro. isnt it just in Ario really ? saw it tonight in B2R too. cant remember who it was right now, but someone flew 30 meters up and some distance i think

It might actually be in Airio open source (the one available), i think some servers disable best height from the settings. Maybe. Not sure Tongue
We have liftoff!
Attached images
Sin título.jpg

International Space Shuttle (not clickbait)
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG