The online racing simulator
SUIT & Glove Skins
(432 posts, started )
Quote from tonix :Absolutely, it is available here: http://www.styling.si/lfs/suit_template.rar

There are three basic layers included: black, white and blue suit. You should be able to get any other color using various color changing techniques. I find the best and the fastest way to do that with Hue/Saturation. This technique is explained here.

I also stongly recommend using Bunta's race suit pro kit which you can find here.

That's about it. I hope to see many new and unique suits. :thumb3d:

Hi,

I'm looking for this template file suit_template.rar created by Tonix.
However, the download link is broken.
Does anyone still have this file and could send it to me?

Thanks
Quote from regispicanco :Hi,

I'm looking for this template file suit_template.rar created by Tonix.
However, the download link is broken.
Does anyone still have this file and could send it to me?

Thanks

Idk if it its by Tonix but you can try skin kit from here Master Skinnerz Skin Kits
And HERE you have a CMX driver meshes to preview your work in CMX Viewer (on bottom of the page, and also from Master Skinnerz page)
Quote from Draggo :Idk if it its by Tonix but you can try skin kit from here Master Skinnerz Skin Kits
And HERE you have a CMX driver meshes to preview your work in CMX Viewer (on bottom of the page, and also from Master Skinnerz page)

Thanks Draggo.

The Mater Skinnerz Skin Kit is different. I already have it.
But the CMX meshes was a good thing...

Thanks.
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :are those skin templates updated for newer skins?
in old times they mirrored one door side.
recently i saw someone with one side mirrored, so was wondering if these are updated for that?

The Master Skinnerz kits (templates) were never mirrored.
Does anyone know about LH 2007 gloves?
how do you install them?
Quote from subUwU :how do you install them?

You have to replace some suit image files in the "pic" folder, if you want, you can backup the original textures for the suits in a different folder.

SUIT & Glove Skins
(432 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG