The online racing simulator
Open Endurance Cup Five - Protests, Penalties & Appeals
Quote :Protests shall only be filed in the designated thread. Every team has the chance to file a protest against scoring, decisions or incidents. This has to happen until Tuesday 23:59 UTC after the event. Protests submitted after this deadline will be rejected.
A protest must contain information about the involved cars, the lap and/or the time in the session and a brief description of the incident.
All involved parties must only write one comment. Posts from uninvolved parties will be deleted.

Round (1, 2, 3 or 4):
Session of Incident (Qualifying*, Race):
Protestor's LFS Lap:
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day):
Your Car number:
Protested Car number(s):
Brief description of incident
Round (1, 2, 3 or 4): 2
Session of Incident (Qualifying*, Race): Race
Car number(s): 89 - Team America
incident: Pitstop shorter then minimum pitstop time ( minimum pitstop time 68.00, standing time 36.76, Δt = 31.24 ≈ 32 )

#89 receives a 74 seconds (1:14.00) post-race penalty
Round (1, 2, 3 or 4):3
Protestor's LFS Lap:1
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day): 01:56.59
Your Car number:24
Protested Car number(s): 47
into this turn lap 1 Michael turned in and spun me off the track causing me to go into the gravel and the back of the grid for out class. Could have been avoided.
Round (1, 2, 3 or 4): 3
Protestor's LFS Lap: 24
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day): 47min MPR
Your Car number: 87
Protested Car number(s): 16

I want to point this out because this shouldn't be possible. I've even braked before the left hander to account for a wider line to ensure i'd lose minimum time. 16 may have been too careful to go past there but everyone should already be aware of how NGT cars tend to understeer when lifting off. Before that, after split 1 on the same lap i tried to signal for the car 16 to pass me, but he locks brakes and couldn't make a move for the turn but no problem here for me as no contact ever happened.
Quote from cougar8 :Round (1, 2, 3 or 4): 3
Car number(s): 47
incident: into turn 3 on lap 1 Michael turned in and spun me off the track causing me to go into the gravel and the back of the grid for out class. Could have been avoided.

Involved driver here - I take full responsibility for this collision, lost concentration after the mayhem in first two turns and became unaware of the car on the inside. Completely my fault.
Round (1, 2, 3 or 4): 3
Protestor's LFS Lap: 23
Timecode of Incident (MPR time): 44min 52sec
Your Car number: 04
Protested Car number(s):01

#01 car tries to overtake me mid corner, but ends up driving straight into my car causing a spin
Quote from nikopdr :Round (1, 2, 3 or 4): 3

I want to point this out because this shouldn't be possible. I've even braked before the left hander to account for a wider line to ensure i'd lose minimum time. 16 may have been too careful to go past there but everyone should already be aware of how NGT cars tend to understeer when lifting off. Before that, after split 1 on the same lap i tried to signal for the car 16 to pass me, but he locks brakes and couldn't make a move for the turn but no problem here for me as no contact ever happened.

Sorry about that, I was in a fight with my teammate and the anxiety was stronger. My fault 100%

In Argentina, when you receive a turn signal from the car in front, it means that you do not pass by that side. Sorry for my wrong interpretation.
Quote from DataFi :Round (1, 2, 3 or 4): 3
Protestor's LFS Lap: 23
Timecode of Incident (MPR time): 44min 52sec
Your Car number: 04
Protested Car number(s):01

#01 car tries to overtake me mid corner, but ends up driving straight into my car causing a spin

Avoidable contact by car #01 forcing car #04 off-track.

#01 receives a 15 seconds (0:15.00) post-race penalty

Quote from cougar8 :Round (1, 2, 3 or 4):3
Protestor's LFS Lap:1
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day): 01:56.59
Your Car number:24
Protested Car number(s): 47
into this turn lap 1 Michael turned in and spun me off the track causing me to go into the gravel and the back of the grid for out class. Could have been avoided.

Avoidable contact by car #47 forcing car #24 off-track.

#47 receives a 15 seconds (0:15.00) post-race penalty

Quote from nikopdr :Round (1, 2, 3 or 4): 3

Minor avoidable contact by car #16.

No further action.

A general reminder issued to all competitors: Please approach any inter-class overtake on track sensibly. The different cars and car classes have different strengths and weaknesses. All competitors shall be aware of those and prefere passing the other cars in suitable areas of the race track.

Open Endurance Cup Five - Protests, Penalties & Appeals
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG