The online racing simulator
Quote from mkinnov8 :I had U19 from the last update, now some 350+ servers pop up with the wrong version of LFS on there.. Your last post says U19 is compatable, tell me what other information to provide and ill provide it.

My U19 seems to work fine in list of games. I think you must be using something else, U18 or something earlier. You can check by looking at the bottom of the main entry screen.

Anyway the best thing to do is get U20, it does fix an important start grid bug and has a better replay selection screen.
Wow, thanks for fixing the start lag! Before, we had a 50/50 chance of whether the person in front was away from their computer, or if it was just "start lag".
no more "lag lap"?
It's a bit weird that if you have only *.mpr replays they don't show up if you select ALL in the Replay Menu. Same goes for *.spr files.

But it's a great new selection screen with all important information of a replay.
The new replay selection screen is great...much better than before.
One comment though...I think it would be better to change the 'OK' button to 'play'. Now that we've got more options in the replay screen its not obvious (to me, at least) that the 'OK' button will start the replay.
Thanks for the effort
Getting an error, trying to enter our Demo server (U20).. "Unexpected size packet", reported 2x in red (top left) and then in a LFS-style confirm box.

Works fine entering an S2 server running from the same exe. Sorry I don't have more in-depth info.

The server is the dedi, non-gui.

[Edit]: Scawen, I've not been able to reproduce the packet problem since my original post. I think it was a network barf. Please disregard.
I'm also getting an unexpected packet size error when trying to connect to the Redline Racing server (S2, U).

Edit: After connecting to another server (on another track) it works fine. I'm trying to reproduce this.

Edit 2: Couldn't reproduce it yet. Looks like it wasn't a bug, just a one-off.
no problems so far keeping this updated.
I jus tinstalled the test patch.
I tried to play and it gave me a "cannot load humans" error.

what the hell?
Try to unpack the archive again, this time including the directory structure.
Thank You Scawen for the improved replay screen !
This is the first test U patch I've tried, and it seems quite impressive! Love the new track selection even though that was added a few test patches ago :-) Everything seems to working fine here so far! Excellent work. Let's hope for no more cheaters!!
U19 was the patch I was on earlier, will try U20 later when work is over.
Cheers
Works fine here. Thanks for the start lag fix.
Quote from hackerx :Info for MPR could also show racer names? Much helpful figuring out what race exactly it is.

That'd be really nice, but Scawen's been pretty specific.. no feature requests at this time. I reckon it's worthy of a post in the Improvement Suggestions thread instead though!
Just installed U20...VERY nice work, love the track selection screen and all the added functions.

Everything works fine so far
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :i want the map on carpark and autocross :weeping:

me too!!:weeping::weeping::weeping::weeping::weeping:
Quote from Fischfix :me too!!:weeping::weeping::weeping::weeping::weeping:

Then you might want to ask for it in the improvements section ;-)
Quote from germanpio :It's a bit weird that if you have only *.mpr replays they don't show up if you select ALL in the Replay Menu. Same goes for *.spr files.

I notice this too. Bug!
Quote from Bob Smith :I notice this too. Bug!

same here. i deleted some replays and suddenly they were all gone. when i click on mpr instead of all the replays are shown.
Everything works fine!! Thx Scawen!!
Moved minimap posts to the minimap thread.

Cleaned up some other posts as well.
Everything works super duper fine Thanks for the effort scawen!
This thread is closed

Cleanup : Posts moved here after processing
(1871 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG