The online racing simulator
Multiplayer Replay
(6 posts, started )
Multiplayer Replay
Is it just me? or do the multiplayer replays stutter. The single player replays run fluid, but the multiplayer stutters every 15 secs or so. Not that it's a big deal, just wondered if anyone else notices this?
Well what do you mean by stutter? The only thing thats less smooth is the visual steering.
#3 - latch
I don't get a 15s stutter, but I do get jerky multiplayer replay playback when I fastforward at 8x or more. It just resets back to 1x speeds.

Is there any way to fix this? Changing my graphics settings don't effect it, and my hardware isn't too shabby.
#4 - (SaM)
Quote from latch :I don't get a 15s stutter, but I do get jerky multiplayer replay playback when I fastforward at 8x or more. It just resets back to 1x speeds.

Is there any way to fix this? Changing my graphics settings don't effect it, and my hardware isn't too shabby.

No there's not really a way to fix it, but it isnt a bug or glitch either.
You fast forward the whole LFS events, this way LFS has alot more stuff to do per second wich slows your computer down. Dont worry, everybody has that, even people like me with a 3.2GHz CPU.
Tip: get in the cockpit of a car, this has the least slowdown.
#5 - Gunn
Also in multiplayer replays cars may be a little jerky due to connection speeds of each racer in the replay. Some cars may be smoother than others.

Single player replays have a much smoother action, this is normal.

If you are planning on making a movie from multiplayer replays it may be a good idea to get somebody else to also save the session so you have two replays to work from. The session may have been more laggy for you than another racer, for example. Their replay may be better in parts than yours.
Quote from latch :I don't get a 15s stutter, but I do get jerky multiplayer replay playback when I fastforward at 8x or more. It just resets back to 1x speeds.

I don't get a 15 second stutter, what I am saying is that about every 15 or so seconds the replay stops or jerks for a brief moment and continues. I'm not talking about the other cars on the track because I know their connection speeds have someting to do with it, but my car will stutter or jerk for a second. It doesn't do this on the single replay mode.

BTW, this happens on 1x speed, I haven't tried it on fast forward.

Multiplayer Replay
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG